Your biggest problem with mass immigration?

Let’s hear em... Or if you’re pro mass immigration and against it being limited I’d like to hear why? 

I’ll start... 

The argument that the resident population also has rapists and murderers etc so an immigrant shouldn’t be judged more harshly for it is bullshit. 

Clearly we have our own scumbags that we can’t get rid of but that shouldn’t be a reason to import more when we can just say no and only accept the best and brightest that want to come here. 

I’m from the U.K. and we already have 70 million people here so I don’t believe we are in dire need of more or at least we shouldn’t be. We should retrain our unemployed and prioritise (by making degrees for certain things free) university qualifications in things the country needs eg nursing, Dr’s, engineers etc.. 

The economy (ie cheap labour) shouldnt always be the priority unless the alternative is a drastic drop in quality of life IMO.

Anyone with half half a brain realises that borders are man made but unfortunately with 7 billion people in the world everyone can’t just go wherever they want anymore. 

I don't want anyone from Mass. moving down here to Pennsylvania

Religious ppl, we need less not more 

Against it, it can overwhelm the country you are going to. 

Come through the proper channels and most importantly come here legally, i don’t care what you situation is. The country you are going to needs to make sure it can fit you in and you will contribute and not be a dole bludger. 

Legal migrant here in Australia btw. 

Decreases social cohesion and the per capita gdp gains are really quite small. Oh and most of the costs of immigration are borne by the lower middle class and working class. 

It’s been a really, really long time since man was free to roam wherever.  15,000 years ago someone would call it their home and protect it from strangers.

I would be against mass immigration but I would listen. 

I guess my my main concern is getting to many trashy people that want a piece of my hard earned pay and generally have little concern for the law.  

I’m an American. I’m against any immigration of people who are coming here for any reason other than full assimilation and American pride. 

Immigrants should be the most patriotic. It doesn’t seem the case as much anymore. When people were coming over in huge numbers 100 years ago they believed America was the greatest country on earth and they wanted to be Americans.

It seems today too many people want to come here, keep their culture, their native language, and the pride in their native country.  I feel as though immigration is a way to exploit successful countries. Not assimilate to them. 

Im not sure I’d say the majority feel that way. But too many do. 

From the U.K., I’m against it simply because multiculturalism doesn’t work. If people want to come and integrate and accept our way of life, no problem.

Mynewscreenname -

I’m an American. I’m against any immigration of people who are coming here for any reason other than full assimilation and American pride. 

Immigrants should be the most patriotic. It doesn’t seem the case as much anymore. When people were coming over in huge numbers 100 years ago they believed America was the greatest country on earth and they wanted to be Americans.

It seems today too many people want to come here, keep their culture, their native language, and the pride in their native country.  I feel as though immigration is a way to exploit successful countries. Not assimilate to them. 

I know people here in Australia (muslims i am looking right at you), who have been here for years and yet speak very little english and want halal everything. 

Motherfuckers in large groups don't appreciate or assimilate. We have enough tension with our own citizens.

basically the answer is a race war[/og]

mindless optimism -

basically the answer is a race war[/og]

Just boot the non confirming muslims and sudanese (here in Australia) out of the country and it’ll help a lot.

edwims - I don't want anyone from Mass. moving down here to Pennsylvania

Fucking Massholes.

My biggest problem with mass immigration is that its not massive enough.

We need more immigrants, more refugees, more people from all over the world.

Diversity and different cultures is what makes North America great.

Mostly the fear that they'll come here and begin voting themselves more benefits than they had available to themselves in the country they came from.  A country that has likely had 1000s of years to get it's act together but can't due to the people who live there, who are now the people who want to come here.

Simply put, a group of people who don't have their act together who want to come here and not have their act together but get paid for it.

That is the perception.  I have no idea how accurate it is.

Pedro Navaja - My biggest problem with mass immigration is that its not massive enough.

Is that you, Barbara Spectre?

Pedro Navaja - My biggest problem with mass immigration is that its not massive enough.

No, diversity is not our strength. 

Mynewscreenname -

This

Pedro Navaja - My biggest problem with mass immigration is that its not massive enough.

A country can’t have free benefits and open borders. This is fundamentally wrong, creates division within the population and is financially unsustainable. 

The country is going to shit regardless of immigrants or not.