Your condoms are not vegan bros (yes the latex)

So here I was thinking I was using sustainable condoms and doing my part to reduce animal cruelty. However, the lube I bought informed me that condoms are processed with a milk protein called casein.
I can barely live with myself knowing that I'm killing animals while banging hookers of craigslist.

Just a heads up to all my vegan bros.

Oh. Wait. I'm not vegan. Phone Post 3.0

I have a "friend" who thought because it was his sister he couldn't get her pregnant, his whole family is retarded. Phone Post 3.0

I like killing animals when I bang hookers off craigslist too....But I go raw.

Good to know in case some vegan chick is tryna make me wrap it up Phone Post 3.0

Mr Spliff - Good to know in case some vegan chick is tryna make me wrap it up Phone Post 3.0
Excellent point Phone Post 3.0

Mr Spliff - Good to know in case some vegan chick is tryna make me wrap it up Phone Post 3.0

Hmmm, could back fire on the whole spit/swallow issue.

There are vegan condom brands out there but it's easier to just go natural.

Only sailors wear condoms Phone Post 3.0

Why are you eating condoms?

Gum is not that expensive you know and they do have those "filled" gum pieces too Phone Post 3.0

Great post Op., now the vegan population is gonna explode, they'll be breeding like rabbits.

But are they at least gluten free? Phone Post 3.0

Dodge135 -

Great post Op., now the vegan population is gonna explode, they'll be breeding like rabbits.

I doubt it. They don't have time to procreate because they are busy spitting out nonsense about the health benefits of locally sourced beet juice Phone Post 3.0

I had a lady friend give me vegan condoms...... Really confused the hell outta me Phone Post 3.0

westleyyys - I had a lady friend give me vegan condoms...... Really confused the hell outta me Phone Post 3.0
Are they skinny, weak and smell like farts? Phone Post 3.0