Your Current Workout

My reasons for working out are:

1.) I love to train. Cardio, lifting, muay thai, yoga, whatever. I like to move my body

2.) I like to challenge myself.

3.) I would go on a killing spree if I didn't work out for a week or two. Seriously, I am one unpleasant wound-up dude if I don't get an hour of exercise 5-6 days a week.

DoggCrap training(google it) and sprint intervals compounded with lots of beef and chicken

"you suck :P I'm 10-15 pounds heavier and barely doing half the extra weight you do. I knew I should have kept my mouth shut after seeing your freaky deadlift * benchpress videos"

Haha dont worry about it man, its a game of inches. You will get there.

I train because I hope one day to be considered one of the strongest p4p people in the world. That means in all lifts and not just the raw powerlifts. Powerlifting is just my focus for now.

Looking back at my reasons for training it seems that all the following numbers could be sub-headings of number one.

Better quality of life.

TAKU

Originally I trained because I didn't like the effects of university (constantly eating junk food, smoking, heavy drinking, erratic sleeping pattern). Now I train because of a reignited interest in sports (football (soccer), MMA and swimming) and because it has become a chosen lifestyle, not a chore.

Currently I am trying to lose the excess weight (fat) I put on when gaining mass. I put on 20 lbs of fat to 10 lbs of muscle. My normal week is:

Mon 1 mile run before breakfast, KB circuit, 5 rounds:

10 C&P (5L and 5R),
10 front squats,
10 swings (2 handed),
10 sledgehammer and tyre (5L and 5R).

Tues 1 mile run before breakfast, 1 km breast-stroke gentle swim

Alternating all week with Sundays off. Sometimes walk the dogs for 90 mins.

I'm really enjoying swimming again and may begin some formal training (mainly technique).

I'll see how this routine continues and decide whether to change it (add intervals, complexes) and when to focus on strength. I also plan on returning to MMA classes in the next month so my work load will have to reduce.

someone should write me a routine to do, i want to lose some weight around the midsection. i have changed my diet (food and portion size) for a month now and i currently lift 3-4 days a week. I have seen results from the diet and lifting, but now i want to lose fat. anything i should add/change ???

People have asked if i have been toning up? so what im doing must be working, but now its time to lose the rest of the baggage ...

thanks....

crossfit