your definition of 'bro science'

what a fucking hilarious concept. been getting a pretty good chuckle out of that. don't want skew any answers with my thoughts, what's your definition of bro science?

50% fact 50% magic 100% results

Bro..........

Bro Phone Post 3.0

mindless optimism - what a fucking hilarious concept. been getting a pretty good chuckle out of that. don't want skew any answers with my thoughts, what's your definition of bro science?
Do you even lift? Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit - 
mindless optimism - what a fucking hilarious concept. been getting a pretty good chuckle out of that. don't want skew any answers with my thoughts, what's your definition of bro science?
Do you even lift? Phone Post 3.0

i put the funk into functional strength, son!

Bro science rule number 1 : figure out the recommended dose and take 20% more to get better results. Phone Post 3.0

When flexibility is defined as the ability to flex Phone Post 3.0

flemingo - 50% fact 50% magic 100% results
Vu

Phone Post 3.0

flemingo - 50% fact 50% magic 100% results

This

Broscience is like religion. It has some good ideas, but as a whole, it's horse shit. Phone Post 3.0

A proclamation of certainty usually preceded by feelings of intellectual inadequacy. Most often pertaining to behaviors perceived to increase masculinity; bro-ness

"You wanna increase the size of your sperms you gotta eat organic male horsemeat powder."

You'll never be champ if you don't take the creatine and jacked 3d combo Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - You'll never be champ if you don't take the creatine and jacked 3d combo Phone Post 3.0
Nonsense. All you need is GnarPump Optimus Lime. Phone Post 3.0

Transphobes saying Fallon Fox is a man despite athletic commissions allowing her to fight based on consultation with medical professionals.