Heres mine

Rick story submits Ebersole

Lawler viviously KO's rory

Sonnen outwrestles and subs shad
Hendrix defends gsp's takedowns and ko's gsp

Whats yours? Phone Post 3.0

I love vivous knock outs. Phone Post 3.0

Ebersole knocks out Story with a cartwheels kick. /thread Phone Post

GSP out points hendricks for 5 rounds, as the fight is reaching a boring conclusion, Saku39 decends from the rafters with plunger in hand and mario mustache with new TRT physique and bionic knees, challenging all the UFC welterweights

Sonnen beats rashad, GSP shuts that bearded idiot's mouth with a hundred jabs and proves why he's the best in the world. Had no issue with Hendricks until he started with these steroid accusations. Already prepping excuses for a loss IMO "the drugs beat me". Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Heres mine

Agree with the sonnen shad sub, but the rest would be the exact opposite for me. Phone Post 3.0

You said "dream"... GSP wins by viscous superman KO off of the fence, and Sonnen subs Rashad via triangle choke.

Georges "RUSH" St.Piere TKO's Hendricks in the 2nd round after brutally dominating him. Phone Post 3.0

JerodR - You said "dream"... GSP wins by viscous superman KO off of the fence, and Sonnen subs Rashad via triangle choke.
That would be pretty cool Phone Post 3.0

Lawler hits Rory so hard that for a minute after he hits the canvas the only thing moving on Rory are his twitching toes while Logan Stanton makes me a pot pie wearing nothing but an apron. After that we get distracted and I have to check my phone to see what happens with the rest of the fights.<br />

Lol these are pretty good. I probably shouldnt have used the word dream in the title. Phone Post 3.0

Ebersole KO's Story

Rashad KO's Sonnen (I'm a Sonnen fan though, depending on who he fights...)

GSP brutalizes Hendricks in the 1st via GNP TKO and then immediately retires, opening up one of the most stagnant divisions. Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - Ebersole KO's Story

Rashad KO's Sonnen (I'm a Sonnen fan though, depending on who he fights...)

GSP brutalizes Hendricks in the 1st via GNP TKO and then immediately retires, opening up one of the most stagnant divisions. Phone Post 3.0
Oh, and that Lawler knocks Rory's jaw into the 5th row. Phone Post 3.0

I want Rory to finish Lawler and silence the critics. I want Kos ko'd and to retire soon after. GSP to win a decisive decision, and retire there in the cage. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Heres mine

I want hendricks to defend the takedown... Rock gsp... Gsp eat it, fire back and ko hendricks Phone Post 3.0

"Dream"?

Ebersol submits Story early.

Lawler spins Rory's head for a vicious late 2nd or 3rd round KO.

Chael subs Rashad after a stand up war in the 1st.

GSP dominates Hendricks for two rounds with his stand up and a few take downs. And gets a late fight vicious stoppage. Takes the mic from Joe and says he is going to vacate his title. Saying he has new desires and new challenges he wants to pursue.........I want to fight for the middleweight title. Drops the mic. Phone Post 3.0

Lawler ko's Rory.

Chael gets a RNC on Rashad.

GSP takes a huge left from Hendricks in the first round. Hendricks looks for the finish and works some GnP. GSP makes it through the round on the bottom. GSP comes out in the second and jabs Hendricks to oblivion and throws in a few spinning back kicks and superman punches. Hendricks goes for a huge left and GSP puts him on his back. Hendricks finishes the round with GSP in side control. Third round, Hendricks is tired at this point. GSP works some jabs and leg kicks and secures a takedown. Johnny is noticeably tired and GSP mounts him. Johnny gives up his back and GSP locks in a RNC. GSP retires in the octagon and has a threesome backstage with Arianny and Brittney. Luckily, DFW's buddies get the footage on tape and release it for Dana's next video blog. The UG still isn't impressed with GSP's performance.

GSP retires as the GOAT.

Hendricks via vicious KO, 2nd round, after a good back and forth fight

Chael via armbar, 1st round

Lawler via annihilation 

Woodley via destructive KO

Bagautinov via Russian power

Pettis via wheel kick

Rory shreds Lawler with superior technique.

Shad and Chael walk into the middle of the octagon hug then walk out.

GSP muy Thai round houses Hendricks in the head and kos him then calls out Anderson to fight him if he beats Weidman. Phone Post 3.0

AllAmericanBoxing - Ebersole knocks out Story with a cartwheels kick. /thread Phone Post
1 Phone Post 3.0