Your dream scenario for UFC 167?

Dark side GSP actually appears and slaps Hendricks after the bell of round 1&2

Chael beats shad and calls out wand, wand tries to climb fence but gets pulled back by his buddies

Rory's announced as Rory canadian psycho Macdonald

BOZY - Kos gets a win via brutal KO

Lawler blasts Rory with a flurry that the NYBA Would be jealous of

Sonnen with a Slick RNC

GSP dominates Hendrix all five rounds, only to eat a Right hand with 10 seconds left and wake up to see Big Rig holding the belt! Phone Post 3.0
Haha that would be awesome VU Phone Post 3.0

Gsp knocks out Hendrix

Grabs the mic, retires, tells his haters to fuck off. Phone Post 3.0

GSP flat on his face would be nice Phone Post 3.0

Shad knocks out sonnen

GSP headkicks Hendricks into Bolivia Phone Post 3.0

If lawler ko'd rory
And Hendricks ko'd gsp I could care less about the rest lol. But I have a feeling I'm getting disappointed. Phone Post 3.0

Kos wins , hendricks KO gsp , evans ko sonnen

Ebersole submits story
Robbie KO's Rory
Chael submits Rashad
Hendricks KO's GSP

GSP dominates Hendricks for two rounds then finishes him in the 3rd with a marquardt over Woolley street fighter-esque combo. Grabs mic says "I am still not impressed, not with anyone in the UFC; when I retire this belt will still be around my waist!" Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks KO's GSP
Shad knocks out sonnen
Robbie KO's Rory
Twood KO's Kos

Dream?

Bagautinov knocks out Elliot with a superman punch with 5 seconds remaining in RD 3 after the FOTY.

Koscheck takes Woodley down repeatedly and GNP's him into a RD 2 TKO.

Rory knocks Lawler out in RD 1 when he suplexes him for the 4th time.

Sonnen and Rashad go for 3 hard rounds of takedowns and throws, in RD 3 Sonnen rolls Rashad into an arm triangle and chokes him out for the submission win.

GSP takes Hendricks down repeatedly and at will, busting him up like crazy. In the 4th round Hendricks shoots for a takedown, GSP uses the Joe Rogan turning side-kick and launches Hendricks into the first row of seats, for the most bad-ass KO the world has ever seen.

...and end scene.

An in-depth look at Johny Hendricks...his family, heros, hobbies, unusual training methods, views on GSP and more!

GSP does what he did to Fitch but with a brutal KO ending Phone Post 3.0

SHOOTMedia - 

An in-depth look at Johny Hendricks...his family, heros, hobbies, unusual training methods, views on GSP and more!

Why not just start your own thread for this video, instead of posting it in every single thread that is out there?