Your fave REVENGE movie/moment

Conan the Barbarian, where Conan hacks off his parents killers head and then casts it down the steps in front of all his followers.

Not a film but, In vikings when ragnar does the blood eagle on jarl borg. Phone Post 3.0

On Golden Pond

Breakdown  had some sweet revenge

Payback
I saw the devil
Man on fire

my top 3 fav revenge movies Phone Post 3.0

ending of Last Of The Mohicans, not the directors cut though...the original theater version.

The Count of Monte Cristo-

"What happened to your mercy?"

"I'm a count, not a saint" Phone Post 3.0

Loxly - ending of Last Of The Mohicans, not the directors cut though...the original theater version.

VU

Chingachgook was BOSS Phone Post 3.0

Breaking Bad. The pool scene Phone Post 3.0

HULC - Conan the Barbarian, where Conan hacks off his parents killers head and then casts it down the steps in front of all his followers.
Recant previous post , we have a winner, greatest film of all time. Phone Post 3.0

Last House on the Left remake. Main baddie gets head microwaved.

"My name, is inigo Montoya, you kill my father.. Prepare to die" Phone Post 3.0

WWStacey - I spit on your grave. Phone Post 3.0
Literally just finished watching the remake 15 minutes ago Phone Post 3.0

kkmmnn - 
LFTM - I Saw The Devil Phone Post 3.0

fucking awesome movie.. along with The Chaser they are 2 of the best crime revenge films i've ever seen

Cool movie, totally brutal. But IMO he gets fucked over too much while getting his revenge for it to really be sweet revenge....

Fuck that movie was messed up. Damn.

CANESHARP - "My name, is inigo Montoya, you kill my father.. Prepare to die" Phone Post 3.0
"Stop saying that!!" Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Everything Denzel does in man on fire. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Last scene of American history x Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises -
CANESHARP - "My name, is inigo Montoya, you kill my father.. Prepare to die" Phone Post 3.0
"Stop saying that!!" Phone Post 3.0
MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA! u KILL MY FATHER PREPARE TO DIE!!!! (Repeat over and over, more and more intensely) Phone Post 3.0

ttt

I'm gonna have to vote for the ending scene in Snatch, when Mickey and the Pikey's sort shit out. It's only quasi-revenge, but I just like it + the musical overlay.