Your favorite Pizza.. and GO

what's up my dudes.....question of the night...

How do you eat your pizza??

Two questions... your favorite and your strangest pizza toppings

Favorite-- Very thin crust sausage and onions, more of an acidic sauce, with crushed red pepper flakes

Strange- Italian Beef and onions , close second is a very thin crust buffalo chicken pizza

Pepperoni and mushroom. 

I like it with lots of ranch... 

BigJimmy54 - what's up my dudes.....question of the night...

Favorite-- Very thin crust sausage and onions, more of an acidic sauce, with crushed red pepper flakes

Strange- Italian Beef and onions , close second is a very thin crust buffalo chicken pizza

Your strange pizza doesn't really seem that strange... 

Deep dish with sweet bbq sauce,  chicken,  jalapenos 

ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 
BigJimmy54 - what's up my dudes.....question of the night...

Your strange pizza doesn't really seem that strange... 

strange may be a little harsh lol, maybe more off the beaten path.

Pepperoni, ham (Canadian bacon), mushroom 

dont like strange toppings. 

Taco Pizza is also very good if done right

Sausage, onion 

Pepperoni, Italian sausage, black olive, mushroom, anchovy 

Hawaiian

Buffalo Chicken

/thread

Sausage, meatball, pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper, extra sauce, and ranch dipping sauce on the side. 

Or

Bacon and extra cheese

Large Pep

Extra Sauce 

Light Cheese

Well Done

Square Cut

Add pepperchinis or jalapeño after it comes out of the oven. (This Is crucial as the peppers will be cold and crispy like straight out of your fridge)

Every time I order this pizza with someone new they give me shit for such a stupid order and then they take one bite and say can you text that to me it’s the best pizza I have ever had. 

Fuck extra cheese and soggy bread. Light cheese, extra sauce, well done, and add the veggies after it is done cooking. 

You are welcome.    

Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Large Pep

Extra Sauce 

Light Cheese

Well Done

Square Cut

Add pepperchinis or jalapeño after it comes out of the oven. (This Is crucial as the peppers will be cold and crispy like straight out of your fridge)

Every time I order this pizza with someone new they give me shit for such a stupid order and then they take one bite and say can you text that to me it’s the best pizza I have ever had. 

Fuck extra cheese and soggy bread. Light cheese, extra sauce, well done, and add the veggies after it is done cooking. 

You are welcome.    

So, just a basic pizza then...? 

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Large Pep

Extra Sauce 

Light Cheese

Well Done

Square Cut

You are welcome.    

It won’t let me block you for some reason as I have tried for months. Don’t quote me ever again you bag of dick spit. 

Real Muthaphuckkin G -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Large Pep

Extra Sauce 

Light Cheese

Well Done

Square Cut

You are welcome.    

It won’t let me block you for some reason as I have tried for months. Don’t quote me ever again you bag of dick spit. 

Really...? Why...? 

Molinaro's make your own pizza from Costco. In this order:

Crust

Sauce

Layer of chopped spinach

Whatever protein (charcuterie)

Cheese. For best results use cheddar with a couple splotches of fresh mozza or goat cheese

Veg. (pointed peppers)

Each layer should be pretty thin. It's always good to make 2-3 at a time as they are not large pizzas.

Pro tip: brush the crust with olive oil and blended herbs

Real Muthaphuckkin G -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Large Pep

Extra Sauce 

Light Cheese

Well Done

Square Cut

You are welcome.    

Haha wtf? Some history here I presume.

Hilarious nonetheless.

Nickelback is my jam.. AMA -
Real Muthaphuckkin G -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Large Pep

Extra Sauce 

Light Cheese

Well Done

Square Cut

You are welcome.    

Haha wtf? Some history here I presume.

Hilarious nonetheless.

Pizza is serious business... 

Back out of the thread if you value your life and that of your family's....

#ranch

Sausage, meatball, eggplant, artichoke hearts, garlic, some red pepper flakes to add a little kick.