Your favorite soul stealing?

We've all seen them. 

Silva vs Leben came up today with my wife.

I rewatched it, and goddamn that was a badass beating. Silva was amazing and so light on his feet. 

Leben was 15-1 at the time. 

Silva snatched his soul for sure. He did it to Franklin too. 

Your favorite soul stealing? 

When steve bosse knocked out and stood over tahuna and was screaming for him to basicly get up that was insane and i saw bosse collect a soul that day

Lawler v Rory 2

Everyone bisping has beaten!

Bisping v Rockhold.

Big nog and Shaub

Fedor/Sylvia

Hughes beating Royce like he was a white belt comes to mind

GOAT Bisping v Rockhold/Silva/Mayhem/Dolloway/Leites/Hendo

He has more soul than James Brown by this point 

What Anderson did to GSP, without ever throwing a single punch. He had Georges running scared, stuttering and double talking, contradicting himself and exposing his fear. Georges went as far as to retire and refused to return until Spider was past 40, and losing every other bout or so. And he's still delaying getting back in there.

BJ v Joe Dady

ShortyMac -

Hughes beating Royce like he was a white belt comes to mind

Fuck off Mark Laimon

Crocop vs. Silva. Neither fighter was the same after that night, albeit for different reasons. 

Mcgregor draining the life out of Aldo before ending him with a quickness. It was poetic, and beautiful to observe from a psychological standpoint. 

ThatsHowIRoll -

Big nog and Shaub

l liked when rogan took it.

When shang tsung stole liu kangs brothers soul at the start of the movie

In Australian Muay Thai Toby Smith took the mantle from John Wayne Parr as Australia's best Muay Thai fighter. John Wanes soul can't be stole, but Toby broke his orbital after a pretty good outclassing. Recommend to watch on YouTube.

1321hofwimming -

In Australian Muay Thai Toby Smith took the mantle from John Wayne Parr as Australia's best Muay Thai fighter. John Wanes soul can't be stole, but Toby broke his orbital after a pretty good outclassing. Recommend to watch on YouTube.

Not a soul stealing by any measure. 

John Wayne Parr remained an all round fucking ledge

Maia vs condit

Kimbo K -

When shang tsung stole liu kangs brothers soul at the start of the movie