Your favorite Supplement?

What supplements have noticeably worked for you? I For one have found alot of benefit in taking fish oils and a multivitamin daily.Drinking a cup of coffe before training has given me a very solid boost of endurance and energy. But i would like to learn about something that has worked for you.

Krill oil

Good quality Multi vit with selenium.

BCAA

Protein

Bomba

You nailed it, cod liver oil and a multivitamin for me as well as protein and creatine, I do try other things out from time to time but those are my every day ewgulars Phone Post 3.0

Chocolate milk!

Corndog Phone Post 3.0

Vit D, Fish Oil. I take a multi everyday, but there isn't any scientific consensus as to whether multis actually work the way they're intended to. I take it as a precaution and try to get most of my vitamins and minerals through real food.

Most supplements are absolutely worthless. Very little if any scientific evidence supporting them.

Everyday I take a whole food multi, a vitamin b complex, fish oil, and triple strength glucosamine msm and chondroitin, and ZMA at night before bed Phone Post 3.0

Cissus and tongkat ali.

Multi Vitamin

Krill Oil

Vitamin D

Healthy Diet

Fruits and Vegetables Phone Post 3.0

I take:

Fish-oil - Vit D - Multi - *Creatine Monohydrate - Caffeine.

*Creatine is one of the only supplements I have used that actually has noticeable, results that you can feel. Caffeine of course can be felt as well but the creatine has made many of my athletes and myself stronger and helped add lean body-weight. In many years of using creatine I have only ever encountered 1 non-responder and have never had anyone exhibit any negative side effects. Also...despite a lot of hype from supplement companies, there is no valid reliable research that supports any superior results from creatine products other than the basic Monohydrate. Don't waste your money on the fancy stuff, use what works and is also cheap.

TAKU

Do you recommend any particular brand of creatine?

Acai roots and One Coconut Water

Because Rener said so

THEHUMANRACIST - Do you recommend any particular brand of creatine?

"Creapure" Is considered the best by many. I have had good luck with it so I would recommend any brand with creapure on the label.

Keep in mind that there is a portion of the population for whom creatine simply will not work. I can't remember what the percentage was, maybe 30% of all people. Also, you will probably experience a weight gain. It's just water saturation, but may not be the best if you need to compete soon.

Sleep

Magnesium. Best sleep most relaxed I've ever been.

Taken a lot of supps. This is the only one worth it. Phone Post 3.0

What multivitamin does anyone suggest?

I've "heard" or read that Natures Plus Source of Life
Or Rainbow Light Men's One Multivitamin are supposed to be good. Preferably a one a day vitamin, even though I guess 2 or 3 X time a day is absorbed better.

Taku - 

I take:

Fish-oil - Vit D - Multi - *Creatine Monohydrate - Caffeine.

*Creatine is one of the only supplements I have used that actually has noticeable, results that you can feel. Caffeine of course can be felt as well but the creatine has made many of my athletes and myself stronger and helped add lean body-weight. In many years of using creatine I have only ever encountered 1 non-responder and have never had anyone exhibit any negative side effects. Also...despite a lot of hype from supplement companies, there is no valid reliable research that supports any superior results from creatine products other than the basic Monohydrate. Don't waste your money on the fancy stuff, use what works and is also cheap.

TAKU

Do you find that creatine adds a noticable amount of water weight?  like 5+ pounds on a 200 pound individual?  

I agree with it being the best oTC supp.