Your girl does not believe you and your not lying

For real.

how do you get out of that moment. That moment where she thinkgs your lying or that you did something and you have all the evidence in the world to rpove it but she will not listen. How do you get past that?

Ever been in that spot. How did you get out. How did you move forward. Is there a way to.

my homie is dealing with that now and my last GF we broke up over this moment. she didnt believe me and i could see she would never trust me so i ended it. didnt see the point in fighting a battle she didnt want me/us to win.

Odds are your guilty of a different crime or you wouldn't seem desperate.

That does not matter. Hold your ground. Let her walk. Who needs a paranoid chick.

Also, quit texting and flirting with random chicks. She will eventually catch you Phone Post 3.0

-FC- - New girlfriend. Phone Post 3.0

thats what im thinking...sucks a chick can have that kill switch to end the trust like that.

Tell the truth. If she doesn't believe it, that's her problem. If she doesn't believe you because you've lied to her in the past and got caught that's your own fault. Phone Post 3.0

If your girlfriend has an unwarranted distrust of you, you leave.

If your gf doesn't trust you because you've been caught lying in the past, the relationship is doomed, and you leave.

Start lying.

And fuck her brother/dad or something. Of course. Phone Post 3.0

lol @ caring what she thinks.

It's either your fault for not being trustworthy or hers for not being trusting.

Either way, the answer is start anew and don't let it get to that point this time. Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol OOTFFTT - Odds are your guilty of a different crime or you wouldn't seem desperate.

That does not matter. Hold your ground. Let her walk. Who needs a paranoid chick.

Also, quit texting and flirting with random chicks. She will eventually catch you Phone Post 3.0

thats not the situation at all for him but kinda for me. no one was cheating but she though it was.

for him it totally different. she though he was lying about having to work a holiday weekend. thinking he just wanted to be away. he has the time cards to prove it

Stand your ground. Ask yourself, do you want to live with this? Put the gauntlet down. Ask her to think about what she wants to do because you chose not to live with that. (no trust). If this has happened more than once. Realize that this is not halt and be ready to leave. Face the truth. This is experience speaking. Don't be afraid of ' the break up'. Live hard Phone Post

Oh man, been there. Once a woman gets an idea in their head, that is it.

If you can prove they are wrong without getting them to have to admit it, you have a chance. Otherwise... Oh just shit man. Pain all around.

I made the mistake of putting up with that BS for too long. I shoulda dumped her faster. Trust is a must. Without it, the relationship is doomed. Phone Post 3.0

BruteDion -

For real.

how do you get out of that moment. That moment where she thinkgs your lying or that you did something and you have all the evidence in the world to rpove it but she will not listen. How do you get past that?

Ever been in that spot. How did you get out. How did you move forward. Is there a way to.

"If you don't trust me the door is over there. Feel free to leave at any time. However, when you do leave I don't want to see you again. Your choice." Phone Post 3.0

Calavaro - 
BruteDion -

For real.

"If you don't trust me the door is over there. Feel free to leave at any time. However, when you do leave I don't want to see you again. Your choice." Phone Post 3.0

yep this is how i was handling mine and the normal answer i hear to that is her saying something like "well you dont want to fight for us i guess" lol damn

now my boy has to deal with this shit. all over having to work this last weekend

I usually start laughing Phone Post 3.0

Dismiss her as the adult child she is. Go about your business utterly unfazed and unconcerned. Phone Post 3.0

Three rules of counterintelligence fren:

1. Admit nothing
2. Deny everything
3. Make inmediate counter-accusations

For a bonus, do flipping the script where you just bring up some of her shit and start throwing it in her face. She'll recognize the tactic immediately, but no matter, as she cannot resist to play the game. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - Mmm...yeah that's a fun one. My ex fiancé has bipolar disorder, left me and the kids she helped raise for 4.5 years for no reason, without warning or explanation. When I pushed her for a reason she finally told me she saw me having sex with the ghost of an ex-girlfriend. That's pretty hot. Wish it happened. Life's a bitch sometimes. Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI8a7cI-NHg

dhughes - Mmm...yeah that's a fun one. My ex fiancé has bipolar disorder, left me and the kids she helped raise for 4.5 years for no reason, without warning or explanation. When I pushed her for a reason she finally told me she saw me having sex with the ghost of an ex-girlfriend. That's pretty hot. Wish it happened. Life's a bitch sometimes. Phone Post 3.0

lol