Your girl does not believe you and your not lying

-FC- - New girlfriend. Phone Post 3.0
Unfortunately this. Even if you get past this one it will only get worse Phone Post 3.0

Ive had that for 10 yrs. Youll ger used to it and stop caring about it and most lilely do what younwere avcused of since she blames you already :)

#selffullfillingprophecy Phone Post 3.0

Cuz shes more insecure than you Phone Post 3.0

BruteDion -

For real.

how do you get out of that moment. That moment where she thinkgs your lying or that you did something and you have all the evidence in the world to rpove it but she will not listen. How do you get past that?

Ever been in that spot. How did you get out. How did you move forward. Is there a way to.

Bitch you're crazy....I say that as I walk away to do something fun so she doesn't suck the life out of me Phone Post 3.0

I be had the opposite happen. With one of my exes I came clean about banging another broad. I figured it was the right thing to do and let the chips fall where they may. But this broad didn't believe me Phone Post 3.0

bitches be tryfilin Phone Post 3.0

cripplersc - I be had the opposite happen. With one of my exes I came clean about banging another broad. I figured it was the right thing to do and let the chips fall where they may. But this broad didn't believe me Phone Post 3.0
Thats a keeper. Try again Phone Post 3.0

Cock meat sandwich Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled - 
dhughes - Mmm...yeah that's a fun one. My ex fiancé has bipolar disorder, left me and the kids she helped raise for 4.5 years for no reason, without warning or explanation. When I pushed her for a reason she finally told me she saw me having sex with the ghost of an ex-girlfriend. That's pretty hot. Wish it happened. Life's a bitch sometimes. Phone Post 3.0
Does the load stay in/on the ghost? Phone Post 3.0

I believe at the point of release it turns into 'ectoplasm'.

there is no time for that bullshit. there nothing you can do. even if she says ok she believes you. she going to hold it in her mind you did whatever it is. she will use it when she blows up accusing you of whatever it is over and over.

even if you get it settled now it will come back up. this will end the relationship at some point

mathew10lb -
cripplersc - I be had the opposite happen. With one of my exes I came clean about banging another broad. I figured it was the right thing to do and let the chips fall where they may. But this broad didn't believe me Phone Post 3.0
Thats a keeper. Try again Phone Post 3.0
Lmao vtfu. In the shitter at work and read this... Totally lost control. Phone Post 3.0

It's like being a fighter pilot, all you can do is bail and hope the next one doesn't crash and burn.

DaveFu - It's like being a fighter pilot, all you can do is bail and hope the next one doesn't crash and burn.

Crash and burn, huh mav?

BruteDion -
Calavaro - 
BruteDion -

For real.

how do you get out of that moment. That moment where she thinkgs your lying or that you did something and you have all the evidence in the world to rpove it but she will not listen. How do you get past that?

Ever been in that spot. How did you get out. How did you move forward. Is there a way to.

"If you don't trust me the door is over there. Feel free to leave at any time. However, when you do leave I don't want to see you again. Your choice." Phone Post 3.0

yep this is how i was handling mine and the normal answer i hear to that is her saying something like "well you dont want to fight for us i guess" lol damn

"Not with false accusations. Apparently you don't care enough, so you bring false accusations to get out of this relationship."

I grew up with 3 sisters.... Phone Post 3.0

Im too tall to be Maverick. I could be fat Iceman.

Get a new girl. My last gf was the same fucking way and it had to result in me pleading my case to say she can trust me. Took hours to do over a simple 'omg your checking out that chick' mean while she's reading romance novels and thinks it's completely different. Got old after awhile and moved on. Phone Post 3.0

/thread Phone Post 3.0

Walk away Phone Post 3.0

Only correct answer Phone Post 3.0

Date guys. Phone Post 3.0