Your going to NIGHTCLUB...stuff may go down...which 2 out of these 5 men do you pick?

A lot of good ole Italians

Carmen basilio
Rocky gratziano
Willie pep
Jake lamotta
Two Tony Galento
Rocky Marciano
Bruno sammartino
Frank Sinatra
Dean Martin
Joey DiMaggio
Yogi Berra

Say what you want but those Italians are pretty resilient and bring it! What ever the competitiveness may be.

But I like this thread. Hard to pick out of those guys. I wouldn’t take Dana white that’s forsure lmao !

MR. C

1 Like

No Mark Hunt?

1 Like

Italians can’t fight lol

1 Like

4 Likes

Come Again Excuse Me GIF by CBC

2 Likes

Prime Tank is all you need

2 Likes

Mma, you got Vettori, Boxing you had Paulie as your last champ. Lets be honest, they can kick a ball around, make some great food and paint. But fighting isn’t their deal

2 Likes

As a wingman at a gay bar? Definitely.

3 Likes

Who is the second guy?

Prime Tank in a nightclub is pretty much all you need. Lenny is pretty much the same guy. Haku as well but on a lesser level

1 Like

I’ll bring my own two guys.

meh face GIF by DAZN USA

Oleksandr Usyk Smile GIF by DAZN

2 Likes

two ton tony galento

1 Like

Is this “the nelk boys” thing? How did they save blafs ass?

Tank and Stylebender. They will know the nuances of this gay bar

These two deadly motherfuckers

1 Like

the visit is to a normal club…

I assume we are talking about guys if they were still in their prime? Haku and Tank for sure.

yeah at their best

Tank and Izzy and we clear the room every single time

You can go waste your time learning the difficult moves of other, more formal hand-to-hand systems. It may look prettier… but so what. When it comes down to it, you don’t want “pretty”.

You want “nasty”.

Bars and foreign dark alleys are amazing places to hone your skills. Crowded, you can’t tell the good guys from the bad guys, cheap shots all around, filthy tricks, people ready to laugh if you go down.

In your own world, you gotta be able to handle multiple attackers… fights that go from “nothing happening” to full-out lethal combat in two seconds… opponents twice your size, trained and hungry… dirt-bags who will set you up for an ass-kicking using their women as “bait”, and other unfair tricks.

You gotta be ready for the “New” kind of fighting that’s going on out there. The U.S. military insiders know this already — that’s why they sought Mike out, and “insisted” he do their dirtiest undercover work.

You won’t learn ANY of these moves and tactics in a dojo. Or even from a combat-hardened Spec Op soldier, or an experienced SWAT cop, or anyone else.

This is cutting edge stuff — so new, so effective, that just knowing about it will give you an unfair advantage.

Here’s just a taste of what you’re about to learn, fast and easy and simple.

This is what guys who must fight every night know about dominating opponents.

It is vicious stuff, and it will change your life from the inside out.

1 Like