Your highest level of education?

So I'm about to graduate with my bachelors in Industrial engineering in December and will start immediately in the spring on my MBA.

I'm so tired of being in school and hope it's all worth it Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -

its not

Well.... Fuck Phone Post 3.0

I finally get to check the "some college" box. Yeah me!

I just finished my 2nd Masters in August. I had been in part time school for eight years. Phone Post 3.0

TUFer - forgot the 9. Phone Post 3.0

Jason - I just finished my 2nd Masters in August. I had been in part time school for eight years. Phone Post 3.0
Good grief. I laud your persistence!

Barely graduated high school. Phone Post 3.0

tonyromosbackspasm - So I'm about to graduate with my bachelors in Industrial engineering in December and will start immediately in the spring on my MBA.

It is Phone Post 3.0

70 credits or so. I haven't worked a day in a job that requires college. Phone Post 3.0

rubbermonkey -
tonyromosbackspasm - So I'm about to graduate with my bachelors in Industrial engineering in December and will start immediately in the spring on my MBA.

It is Phone Post 3.0
MBA here Phone Post 3.0

I have a masters degree. Currently kicking around the idea of a second masters or phd.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Have a BS in biochemistry, getting two masters degrees at the moment, MS in biotech and MBA.

Do street smarts count? Otherwise grade 13.

southcraw -
Jason - I just finished my 2nd Masters in August. I had been in part time school for eight years. Phone Post 3.0
Good grief. I laud your persistence!

Barely graduated high school. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks. Pretty proud of myself. I had a full time job, part time job, and two kids in that same eight years. Phone Post 3.0

GED and diploma.

No HS diploma

2 AAS degrees Phone Post 3.0

5 classes until MBA (in 3 of those now). Brutally busy season at my work is underway. Reason I won't finish this term is because work was just too busy this time last year and had to drop 2 classes... Phone Post 3.0

grade tree fitty

I have a BS. I wish I would have gone to trade school and be running my own business. It took me 18 years to realize this Phone Post 3.0

BFA

Ph.D. Chemistry.