6. Forrest Griffin
    7. Tito Ortiz
    8. Dan Henderson
    9. Phil Davis
    10. Ryan Bader

Where is Mark Coleman on your list bro?

Tito at 7??

lol. Hes not even a top 10

1 win in 10 years gets you a top 10 in the best division??

okay

tito ahead of hendo.. lol

Daverr - 
Tito at 7??

okay

You beat a top ten, your name goes right above their name. Simple as that.

thedoom - If Bader was top 10 when Tito beat him I don't see what's so crazy about him being there. It's worked for everyone else

Everyone else who moved into the top tn by beating a top ten, had other wins to back this up inside the past 5 years.

nolabrum - 
Daverr - 
Tito at 7??

okay

You beat a top ten, your name goes right above their name. Simple as that.

thats pretty gay, i could see if he had a streak going.. like maybe at least 2 wins in the last 6 years...

Where's hammil?who schooled Tito

Tito at # 7 ha!! try 17

1. Jon Jones
  2. Mauricio Rua
  3. Lyoto Machida
  4. Quinton Jackson
  5. Rashad Evans
  6. Dan Henderson
  7. Forrest Griffin
  8. Rafael Cavalcante
  9. Tito Ortiz
  10. Phil Davis

I said this ages ago, but Bader doesn't belong in the Top 10.  He is a gate keeper at best and not a contender.  Tito is past his prime and 1 win in 5 years does not warrant Top 10 status either.

honestly, to me the top 10 LHW is kind of getting stale where everyone's fought each other, i kind of want to make my own thread even though i don't think i'd get much participation (and i'd make my own if i did to not hijack yours), but thinking about 11-20 is far more interesting and is infinitely a lot harder because you have to start including guys from all over, not just Zuffa guys like every top 10 seems

I just don't understand the logic of taking someone's spot in a ranking system if they beat them in a fight. That would mean Warpath, was very close to beating Brett Rogers, and moving up to the top 10. It would also mean that Ubereem is the #1 heavyweight in the world and that Danny Lafever, who never trained a day in his life, was one time a top 10 fighter after he KO'd Benji Radach.

No way is Tito in the top 10, especially when he's had one win in several years. I can't wait until his next fight when all the 10'ers bet on him and easy money is made.

I was pumped to see Tito win but unless he fights a can, that will be his last win in the Octagon. A three round fight is more telling of your skill and he's shown us how those go for him... He found an opening and landed one of his rare powerful standing strikes. He won the lottery this past weekend but I can't see it happening again.

But based off what has happened lately, and not based on skill, I'd rank these as my top 10.

1. Bones Jones
2. Rashad- Not a fan, but on paper, he deserves to be here
3. Rampage Jackson
4. Shogun
5. Phil Davis- Not the 5th best, but has a perfect record
6. Dan Henderson-Not many fights at 205 in the last few years
7. Machida-One of the top 5 skill wise, but lost 2/3
8. Forrest Griffin
9. Matt Hamill-More of a gatekeeper, but technically has only lost once in the past few years.
10. Feijao Cavalcante

The rankings on fightmatrix.com makes sense Phone Post