Your longest submission only match?

I competed in my first submission only tourney today and my longest match was like 22 minutes, I wasn't expecting anything of that magnitude. I won by kneebar, but I was pretty much spent after that match. I was wondering what the longest any of you guys matches lasted. Just looking for some perspective.

started three years ago, still going on now. its called a relationship and both of us are too stubborn to tap Phone Post

aka_rtotheoh - 

started three years ago, still going on now. its called a relationship and both of us are too stubborn to tap Phone Post

Voted Up, sir

My first sub only tourny actually. It was 28 minutes. The following was 8. The third was 8 again, but I lost via triangle.

In the same tourny however, there was a huge match between two old guys that lasted over an hour, but they basically were just laying there.

I had 3 30 minute matches in one division before. I was entered in Gi, NoGi, Gi absolute. Long fucking day. My teammate grappled for an hour and 45 minutes in a blue belt gi match. His opponent just quit, they actually kept a decent pace the entire time also, I finished up my entire division while he was rolling. 

35 I think at white belt, no-gi.

30 at blue belt Gi Phone Post 3.0