Your mistress ever go psycho and contact Wife/SO?

Have you ever had a side chick that lost her shit and contacted your wife or GF?

Had a buddy who's side chick lost her shit one day and sent a letter to his wife. The letter included explicit details of what they would do when fucking and how he always said his wife wouldn't do etc. Also gave names of hotels, dates/times and the excuses he used with his wife. 

Fucking brutal. 

This ever happen to any OGers? Side chick sends pics/sends letter/reaches out to girlfriend or wife?

I've never had a side chick before... Thought about a few times though...
What ended up happening with your friend...? Phone Post 3.0

How about just don't be a piece of shit 

Mine was buddies with my wife. They'd talk on the phone and shit.

Yeah, that was weird.

Dirty Vibe - I've never had a side chick before... Thought about a few times though...

Divorced. Lost house. No kids so that made it at least a little easier. 

His wife met him at a diner by his job for lunch and then made a big scene while reading portions of the letter out loud. This was several years ago before everything remotely interesting put in public gets posted on the net as I'm sure that shit would have went viral. 

Fucked up, for sure, but dude dug his own grave. Good dude, just shit judgement when it comes to woman. 

In the age of the internet you can't play these games anymore and not expect to get caught.

Yes.

My right hand wrote a letter telling everything down to the finest detail.

My fleshlight was not happy one single bit. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
Dirty Vibe - I've never had a side chick before... Thought about a few times though...

Divorced. Lost house. No kids so that made it at least a little easier. 

His wife met him at a diner by his job for lunch and then made a big scene while reading portions of the letter out loud. This was several years ago before everything remotely interesting put in public gets posted on the net as I'm sure that shit would have went viral. 

Fucked up, for sure, but dude dug his own grave. Good dude, just shit judgement when it comes to woman. 

Damn, that's crazy... Phone Post 3.0

No, never cheated.

But I have seen this happen to so many guys id have to say via anecdotal evidence that it is very likely to happen!! Phone Post 3.0

Ha! Nope, but in for stories. Phone Post 3.0

My ex wife and my female boss who only met once years earlier magically became myspace friends a few months before my ex moved out without notice and my boss consipired to get me fired in the same week.

"Because she can" is reason enough 99% of time. Always CYA when it comes to women.

my friend tha tis currently going through a divorce kinds sorta had this happen

he had a side piece for a while, but it was her husband that contacted my friend's wife and told them about it

my friends wife starts contacting the side piece, talking shit, yada yada

finally side p[iece gets fed up with staying silent and ignoring...so she goes ballistic and starts saying shit to his wife about how much sex they have bc she (wife) never gives it up, how she can show her videos, etc

In for life lessons Phone Post 3.0

Side chicks are way too much work and volatile. Makes much more sense to just get a hooker Phone Post 3.0

lol wtf THN

a really close friend of mine had it happen to him twice. He pulled some really dirty shit that was overlooked once, but he lost a lot of relationships the second time it happened.

First time - he was dating his to-be wife and had a chic that he worked with that he was banging on the side. He didn't live with his to-be wife, but she was over a lot. Anyway, he'd hide all of her shit whenever his side piece came over (clothes, pictures etc). He convinced the side piece that he was the only one and that wasn't dating his to-be wife. the side piece was in Europe and sent him a post card that the to-be wife saw and shit hit the fan for a bit. he eventually broke it off with girl #2, but not for a few months after his wife thought that he did.

Second time - married less than 2 months and starting an awesome new job that sent him to texas. he'd fly there nearly every week and visit this trashy chic there. stole money from friends (collected $1,100 at my bachelor party and never gave it to me ... another long story) and used it to finance his flights. apparently wasn't showing up at work and when he was there he was a disaster. Eventually he was fired from his job and after not flying to texas one week the girl emailed his wife who just had their first baby. Told her everything. Sent pictures. BOOM ... EXPLOSION. Her family wants to kill him, but she stays with him again. He's lost many many friendships over it.

The goal of the side chick is ALWAY ALWAYS to be wifey'd.  Get your s*** together, guys. 

"S/He who can destroy a thing, controls a thing"

PTA - a really close friend of mine had it happen to him twice. He pulled some really dirty shit that was overlooked once, but he lost a lot of relationships the second time it happened.

First time - he was dating his to-be wife and had a chic that he worked with that he was banging on the side. He didn't live with his to-be wife, but she was over a lot. Anyway, he'd hide all of her shit whenever his side piece came over (clothes, pictures etc). He convinced the side piece that he was the only one and that wasn't dating his to-be wife. the side piece was in Europe and sent him a post card that the to-be wife saw and shit hit the fan for a bit. he eventually broke it off with girl #2, but not for a few months after his wife thought that he did.

Second time - married less than 2 months and starting an awesome new job that sent him to texas. he'd fly there nearly every week and visit this trashy chic there. stole money from friends (collected $1,100 at my bachelor party and never gave it to me ... another long story) and used it to finance his flights. apparently wasn't showing up at work and when he was there he was a disaster. Eventually he was fired from his job and after not flying to texas one week the girl emailed his wife who just had their first baby. Told her everything. Sent pictures. BOOM ... EXPLOSION. Her family wants to kill him, but she stays with him again. He's lost many many friendships over it.

Your friend sounds like a scumbag but his wife sounds like an asshole. Why stay with someone after something like that?

Have some respect for yourself. 

In to hear all the virtue signalling. Phone Post 3.0