Your opinion of Louis C.K.?

I think he's a little uneven, some strong material here and there mixed in with some crap.

I think he's a great father?

I consider him to be the best right now. It also seems that many comics hold him in very high regard whether it be because of his material or his business savvy. His comedy is very depressing and thoughtful. Phone Post

I think he had a couple sets in a row that were brilliant but that the last 2, 3, 4 (?), years he hasn't been as funny.

haven't listened to much but I did watch his last special. nothing memorable, seems like a poor mans George Carlin.

Bill Burr's the best right now imo.

Hannibal Buress Phone Post 3.0

Depressing I thought he was funny for a while and follower him religiously. I found after a while he David Criss and Bill Burr basically try to make you see life is shit and even wires fir bothered do font feel so bad about being bombs shorty world. I went back to Brian Reagan and guys who are actual "fun" comedians. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry about the spelling - cooking and posting doesn't work well .... Phone Post 3.0

I don't think you guys understand the amount of material Louis writes.

He is prolific, he is simply the best out there right now.

I wish they sold scratch and sniff stickers that smelled like his itchy asshole. Phone Post

His show is inconsistent. I'll laugh my ass off at one episode and while another wi be awful. Phone Post 3.0

Powdered Toast Man - I think he's a little uneven, some strong material here and there mixed in with some crap.

i feel the same. Not as consistently funny as Bill Burr

he is likely in my top 3 fav comedians. it really threw me off when i found out he was the producer of pootie tang haha. Phone Post 3.0

southcraw - he is likely in my top 3 fav comedians. it really threw me off when i found out he was the producer of pootie tang haha. Phone Post 3.0

WHAT?! Phone Post

I have found him worthy of at most a chuckle. I don't understand the love. The memes of him doing stand up are funnier than any bit I've heard him do.

Chael Sonnen Money - 
southcraw - he is likely in my top 3 fav comedians. it really threw me off when i found out he was the producer of pootie tang haha. Phone Post 3.0

WHAT?! Phone Post

seriously?

clattymine - I have found him worthy of at most a chuckle. I don't understand the love. The memes of him doing stand up are funnier than any bit I've heard him do.

you are aware those memes are actual material right?

Shameless and Chewed Up were his peak specials. If you combine the best bits of those two, it's as good as anything that's ever been done IMO.

Everything since then has been a little uneven, but still better than 99% of comics out there. He is the man.

His show is not always supposed to be funny actually. A lot of it is just really depressing and weird.

This short set from 2004 is my favorite stand-up set from him. You see rough early versions of some stuff that ended up on Shameless:

http://youtu.be/zv8d_ry-u-Q

"very fucked up jokes that I mostly never told again. Just a strange set I did in Eugene Mirman's room in the East Village"

dudes look it up. it's such a curveball i never would have guessed it. i think he wrote the entire thing Phone Post 3.0

Chael Sonnen Money - 

WHAT?! Phone Post

He was a producer on The Chris Rock Show where Pootie Tang originated. Chris Rock and him are very good friends and Rock went to bat for him before he made it big.

Apparently Pootie Tang was a big deal for him but the movie that ended up being put out was significantly different than the movie he intended to make because of interference from the studio.