Your Opinion on Crowds Chanting....

greentrousers - people that don't mind the brazil chants, but get pissed at the usa chants remind me of one of jim gaffigan's skit:

I wish I was ethnic; I'm nothing. 'Cause if you're Hispanic and you get angry, people are like, 'He's got a Latin temper.' But if you're a white guy and you get angry, people are like, 'That guy's a jerk.'

Nice stolen joke Carlos Mencia... :-)

Kyle Cooley - 
greentrousers - people that don't mind the brazil chants, but get pissed at the usa chants remind me of one of jim gaffigan's skit:

I wish I was ethnic; I'm nothing. 'Cause if you're Hispanic and you get angry, people are like, 'He's got a Latin temper.' But if you're a white guy and you get angry, people are like, 'That guy's a jerk.'

at least he sourced it

Kyle Cooley -

He gave credit Phone Post 3.0

The USA chant only bothers me by the fact it's a bit rubbish. Very boring. Please think up some betetr chants to support your countrymen.

jacktripper - 
Kyle Cooley -

He gave credit Phone Post 3.0

Oops, missed that, my bad...

slowly backs out of thread

Ooooooooole ole ole ole!....ooooooole oooooohhoooole. Phone Post

As an American I think the "USA USA USA" chant should be retired, it has served fans well over the years but we need something new. I suggest this chant the American fans did when the US played against Panama.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=17mJgQkZX9U Phone Post 3.0

México sucks Phone Post

Belial - As an American I think the "USA USA USA" chant should be retired, it has served fans well over the years but we need something new. I suggest this chant the American fans did when the US played against Panama.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=17mJgQkZX9U Phone Post 3.0
"USA Ain't Nothing To Fuck With!"

Haha never heard that before. Sounded awesome!!!!

And Voted Up! Phone Post 3.0

Ten eight round -
mrblonde1281 -
Ten eight round - Brazillians are the most racist fans.

Regardless of who's fighting, they root for their countryman.

Which is fine. It's the fact that they must boo the other fighter at every opportunity.

Japan respects both fighters alot more than most.

America, Australia,NZ and sweden seem to just enjoy a good fight.

Brazil attacks you for being from anywhere other than Brazil.

What other country has made death threats based on an obnoxious fighters comments?? Phone Post

So you think that because they cheer for their countrymen that they are "racist"??? I don't think that word means what you think it means..... Phone Post

No, I believe if you didn't choose to ignore the part where I ended that with "which is fine, if it wasn't for the fact THEY HAVE TO BOO THE NON-BRAZILIAN.", then you would understand.

Cheering for people of your race to succeed, great. Patriotism.

Booing people purely because they are not apart of your race. Well yeah, kinda racist isn't it?

You can cheer a fighter without abusing his opponant. Phone Post

Lmao at your concept of racism. Countries of origin are not indicative of race. At all. The fact that they boo non Brazilians is a bit nationalist..... Not racist. Phone Post

mrblonde1281 -
Ten eight round -
mrblonde1281 -
Ten eight round - Brazillians are the most racist fans.

Regardless of who's fighting, they root for their countryman.

Which is fine. It's the fact that they must boo the other fighter at every opportunity.

Japan respects both fighters alot more than most.

America, Australia,NZ and sweden seem to just enjoy a good fight.

Brazil attacks you for being from anywhere other than Brazil.

What other country has made death threats based on an obnoxious fighters comments?? Phone Post

So you think that because they cheer for their countrymen that they are "racist"??? I don't think that word means what you think it means..... Phone Post

No, I believe if you didn't choose to ignore the part where I ended that with "which is fine, if it wasn't for the fact THEY HAVE TO BOO THE NON-BRAZILIAN.", then you would understand.

Cheering for people of your race to succeed, great. Patriotism.

Booing people purely because they are not apart of your race. Well yeah, kinda racist isn't it?

You can cheer a fighter without abusing his opponant. Phone Post

Lmao at your concept of racism. Countries of origin are not indicative of race. At all. The fact that they boo non Brazilians is a bit nationalist..... Not racist. Phone Post

Those damn racist dutch people!!!! Phone Post

I just hate the booing. Phone Post 3.0