Your thoughts on your first love

What are they? Phone Post

Whoever your first love is/was , we know he/she is fucking a black guy. Phone Post

Getting married in June. Been together 7 years and have two kids together. Phone Post

Found out that Prince Eric wasn't real :(

Psychopath, good learning experience.

She broke my heart. She's married and has 5 kids now.

Still love her. I made a terrible error. It has been 20 years.

She was mental.. should've heeded the warnings.

Beautiful.

Nice tan body, light white shade, so bright up top. Truly lit up the dark when I needed it most.

first one I thought was love, she's dead.  my first real love, is the biggest dissapointment on earth.  All of the potential in the world and she could never follow through with shit.  Worked for microsoft while in college and then quit and couldn't finish college one semester short of graduating.  But that's how she rolls... fuck her.

No idea. Found her on facebook but her profile is friends only, and you can't even message her. Kinda defeats the purpose of facebook, if you ask me...

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Her name was Gianna Michaels.

There was a passion between us unlike anything I've ever experienced before or since.

It's something I've never really gotten over.

Darn you...I actually goggled the name...

:(

Hemlock - Still love her. I made a terrible error. It has been 20 years.

Woaw. And probably fucking a black guy. Phone Post

She was a thoughtful person, but one of those girls that could NEVER be alone and always had a boyfriend.

She also was also obsessed with money and status, which is what broke us up. Phone Post

Would marry. Saw her last year around this time. Even got her number and posted a thread about here. Was so excited. I desperately wanted to make a love to a schoolboy.

Nothing ever came of it. Phone Post

CharlesLewis - 

No idea. Found her on facebook but her profile is friends only, and you can't even message her. Kinda defeats the purpose of facebook, if you ask me...

Exactly, what good is facebook when you can't even be stalked by creepy ex-boyfriends.

Hemlock - Still love her. I made a terrible error. It has been 20 years.

Goddamn that's depressing

You only get 1 shot at 3rd love. Phone Post

Hemlock - Still love her. I made a terrible error. It has been 20 years.

I hear that. It has only been 10 for me though. Phone Post