"You're Chuck Liddell, right?"

Ha ha ha!!!

3 Likes

Too lazy to watch video. What happens?

1 Like

Leben kills the dude who thinks he’s Chuck Liddell.

13 Likes

Yeah, I never expected it to go that far. I guess now Leben and War Machine will be cellmates.

12 Likes

Wow. Didnt see that coming. Thats jailtime for sure.

9 Likes

wtf? why did he do that

9 Likes

You can’t watch this clip and tell me that knees to the head of a grounded opponent should be legal. That was sickening.

10 Likes

I guess us white folks all look the same

1 Like

the blood, the endless blood, I thought it would never stop

7 Likes

There was an unexpected amount of nudity in that video.

7 Likes

Chris needs to locked up
 Throw away the key.

7 Likes

Fun killer:

Guy says “you’re chuck liddell, right?”

Leben responds “cloooose.” Sort of uncomfortably.

Guy says “I thought you were chuck Liddell, not because of the hair but because you’re such a badass.” All in a slightly embarrassing and overtly homosexual tone of feeling dumb but wanting to talk to a manly man.

Voted down

11 Likes

Found the guy that writes Twilight fan-fic.

8 Likes

Good to see Leben still has that one-shot KO power.

7 Likes

That poor guy is on life support now.

7 Likes

What’s the backstory on this video? If we’re using imagination like @YourStoryisCoolBro I’m guessing that’s a restaurant and the owner. The staff recognized Leben and told the owner he should go say hi, and the staff was the one with the camera. My god can you imagine having a bunch of little shits like that working for you, cashing the cheques with your name on it, and then setting you up to make an ass of yourself and recording it? Little fuckers would be cleaning out grease traps that night if I’m the owner.

What in the fuck

You never know who you’re dealing with

Leben is a lot more mellow than he was 20 years ago. I remember him telling me at a party that he had a bone to pick with me about 25 times one night because some video producer made me say I’m Team Quest on a promotional video and I rarely ever showed up to practice.

“CainLongsteed I’ve got a bone to pick with you!”

You could hear yelled across the party all night.

6 Likes