"You're Chuck Liddell, right?"

You’re real lucky that’s all he said.

2 Likes

Fuuuuck, and I thought Mike Perry overreacted when he hit that old man…

1 Like

Leben KO’ing Mike Perry is one of those all time great fights that we never got to see. I was trying to think of fights like this last night other than the obvious ones. All I was able to come up with was Hunto vs Ngannou

2 Likes

Why?

There was no beef between us. We trained together.

I am just saying he doesn’t come off like the wild man he used to be.

He is pretty gentlemanly in interviews.

I respect it.

He could have done what he did with this guy in the video.

4 Likes

Leben’s the last guy on Earth I’d want stumbling around drunk at a party constantly saying “I got a bone to pick with you”. What are your options? Sit him down and explain shit to him? Fuck that. Leave? Put on a hockey helmet?

4 Likes

I’m slipping out the back door…

2 Likes

You’re right. That would have been tragic.

2 Likes

And then what at the next party when he starts calling you “Back Door”? “Hey Back Door, I got TWO bones to pick with you”. FUCK.

4 Likes

I wasn’t concerned with Leben that night. I was mostly concerned with competing with Brandon Melendez over the only two single gals at the party.

I won that battle.

3 Likes

I think your best bet is to challenge him to a ro-sham-bo. Think about it. Decent chance you get your balls kicked in but both guys end up laughing/crying/hugging. Better than the hospital bill option.

I’d hate to give Chris a back door boner… I know he used to use quite a bit… But hasn’t he been sober recently?

Fuck I miss watching Leben fight. One of my all time top 5 favourites. Matt Brown, Mark Hunt, Dan Henderson, Chris Leben… and go pick the fifth. Diaz bros.

2 Likes

There’s a GREAT ONE right there… Chris Leben vs Nick Diaz. 99% chance Nick outclasses him, but 1% chance or better Leben pops his cherry.

1 Like

Change those percentages around a bit bubba. Nick had shit defense and relied on his chin almost as much as Leben did. The difference in power is almost as big as the difference in technical punching ability. That would be a fucking hoot.

1 Like

Read lebes book… It’s great and fucked up at the same time

3 Likes

I was a huge TUF homer, and Leben was my favorite when he fought Anderson. I remember telling my brother how he was going to smash this bum from Japan. Oops.

4 Likes

I’d give him the ol Anderson Silva treatment!

• I’d actually run away.
1 Like

Hahaha! Leben handled it well!

Watching the video a year later, I stand by my perfect description

1 Like