You're fave shoots

Shoot matches
Shoot interviews
Shoot stories.

I've just recently become very interested in shoots and wanna know what u guys think everyone should see Phone Post 3.0

Oh fuck.

Your* Phone Post 3.0

London and kendrick interview.
Ddp kc interview.
Awesome king kc interview.
Anything Cornette. Phone Post 3.0

Jim Cornette Phone Post 3.0

Nash's are great because he doesn't really hide the fact that he was a prick to some people.

My favorite story of his was about his match with the Rock. Apparently The Rock asked him "What ONE thing to do you want to work in for the match" and Nash replied "You're gonna yield dude. I got five moves and I'd like to get all of them in"

WrestlingSucks - Nash's are great because he doesn't really hide the fact that he was a prick to some people.

My favorite story of his was about his match with the Rock. Apparently The Rock asked him "What ONE thing to do you want to work in for the match" and Nash replied "You're gonna yield dude. I got five moves and I'd like to get all of them in"
His story about shawn seizing in a restaurant full of cops was great. Phone Post 3.0

GSP24 -
bruddahoodaman -
WrestlingSucks - Nash's are great because he doesn't really hide the fact that he was a prick to some people.

His story about shawn seizing in a restaurant full of cops was great. Phone Post 3.0
Explain that one. Seizing? Phone Post 3.0
Shawn was high and drunk and passing out in the restaurant filled with cops and he got Shawn out without the cops stopping them and I think they were drinking in the van and had a bunch of beer cans all over outside Phone Post 3.0

Shawn goes into soma shakes in a place full of cops. Cop tells bash either the hospital or jail. They choose hospital, and he has to explain to the doctors that shawn isn't epileptic, just high. Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df10FTLyenY&feature=youtube_gdata_player. Here u ho Phone Post 3.0

*go. Fucking autocorrect Phone Post 3.0

I get the feeling that Nash's stories are full of bullshit. He remembers himself being a good worker, for example.

Sean Waltman and Lanny Poffo have done the best shoot interviews I've seen.

Brian Kendrick Paul London

The Godfather Phone Post 3.0

Ricky Morton shooting on Kevin Nash! Phone Post 3.0

HammerHead - Ricky Morton shooting on Kevin Nash! Phone Post 3.0
Link please? Phone Post 3.0

Anyone know where to find the full London Kendrick one? I've seen parts on YouTube and it seems amazing Phone Post 3.0

http://stagevu.com/video/ottlpwfbdndn Phone Post 3.0

Bam Bam Bigelows 3 hour one is fantastic! Phone Post 3.0

wooderson76 -
HammerHead - Ricky Morton shooting on Kevin Nash! Phone Post 3.0
Link please? Phone Post 3.0
I'm a newb when it comes to providing links via iPhone but its available on YouTube. Phone Post 3.0

He has great stories. I understand being turned off by it though. I just always loved Bam Bams work in the ring so hearing him talk about being paid the highest paid guy to always lose was hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

Like everyone has already said Nash and Corny are all good. Rhe first Outlaws is good because they bash the hell out of HHH. The Dudley Boys is also one of my favorites. Phone Post 3.0