You're on death row... Last movie?

You're on death row and they let you watch one final movie. Anything you want. Phone Post 3.0

Vision Quest. Phone Post 3.0

Lonesome Dove Series. Gets me an extra 6 hours.

Anything by Adam Sandler after like 1995.. I'd beg for them to kill me after being forced to watch fucking Grownups Phone Post 3.0

StruggleSnuggles - Anything by Adam Sandler after like 1995.. I'd beg for them to kill me after being forced to watch fucking Grownups Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0

The Green Mile. Phone Post 3.0

Officespace Phone Post 3.0

The dark knight Phone Post 3.0

Debbie Does Dallas

Super Troopers. Then I'll call everyone sitting in the witness room chicken fuckers. Bwaaak.

Anchorman Phone Post 3.0

Some sort of box set that they couldn't fit through the slot, forcing them to open the door.........BAM! BOOM! BANG! POW!!! I'm a free man!

The Breakfast Club Phone Post 3.0

Shocker Phone Post 3.0

Videodrome.

shawshank redemption

Hocky Balboa - The Breakfast Club Phone Post 3.0

How about Brian's Song? Your heart would break like my son's did and the pain and dispair you wallowed in would be so deep that no execution would scare you, much less harm you. Well, I mean.........it would kill you, but it wouldn't hurt. You know.........because you would be in so much pain already from watching the movie. Ya, so there!

Modern times forever. It's 240 hours, hopefully it would put everyone to sleep and I can escape Phone Post 3.0

Probably a western. The Searchers or my boy Josey Wales Phone Post 3.0

The never ending story. Phone Post 3.0