You're Shogun Rua and

He should have went to 185 a few years ago. He would probably do a bit better at 185 but he has alot of mileage on his body and been through so many wars that I don't think he will ever be a title threat again. Still alot of fun fights for him though

His legs are huge I don't think 185 would be an easy cut for him even a few years ago Phone Post 3.0

Shogun is still very relevant at 205 and has potential to challenge for the title again.

Wrinkle - Shogun is still very relevant at 205 and has potential to challenge for the title again.
Yes....

No........

How? Phone Post 3.0

His striking looked very crisp and on point for the Hendo fight, everyone can get caught, especially with an H-Bomb. Plus Shogun has that crazy knockout power. I truly believe that he could beat Jon Jones in a rematch. For years now Shogun and Gomi have been my two favorite fighters and I still believe both have what it takes to get back on top.

I wanted him to go down to 185 last year , with the right dieting I think the cut is possible! And I think he would do great! Top 5 definetly Phone Post 3.0

forget cutting. Move up to heavyweight and drop bungalows on the big boys son. Phone Post 3.0

Mmmmm middleweight shogun Phone Post 3.0

Wrinkle - His striking looked very crisp and on point for the Hendo fight, everyone can get caught, especially with an H-Bomb. Plus Shogun has that crazy knockout power. I truly believe that he could beat Jon Jones in a rematch. For years now Shogun and Gomi have been my two favorite fighters and I still believe both have what it takes to get back on top.
Is this a subtle troll or are you just really dumb? Phone Post 3.0

He should at least try to make 185 and see how it goes.
Has he ever even tried to make the cut? I know he has big thighs but he isn't THAT big. Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder - Its Sunday morning, the 6th of July. The UG is filled with nothing but threads with titles like 'Machida Era 2.0.'

Do you drop to 185 and pick up some gold before you pass go? Or do you keep riding the rollercoaster ups and downs at 205 knowing it will never lead you back to Jones again?
I'd go back to bed first, and then later when I woke again, I'd call up Ninja and have him come over and make me a sandwich. After he does that, I'd convince him to call out Chinzo. That's the only Machida vs. Rua fight I'm interested in. I'm a champion and a legend and I'm getting paid the same at lhw as I would at mw. I beat machida decisively and lost to him controversially. I got nothing to prove and I'm not going to start cutting serious weight at my age. Phone Post 3.0

Panthersfly -
Wrinkle - Shogun is still very relevant at 205 and has potential to challenge for the title again.
Yes....

No........

How? Phone Post 3.0
My thoughts exactly Phone Post 3.0