you're sick in the head if you can watch WMMA

You wanna watch women get beatup? What's wrong with you? It should be illegal. Every man has a different response to seeing a woman getting beat up than a man. Its a disgust factor. Its a deep part of our brain. We don't want like to see it

because Dana and the capitalist machine is trying to convince you "its a sport" means you are just being worked like a mark. 

Fuckoff weirdo

you're a dinosaur piece of shite

19ers gonna 19...

inf0 -

you're a dinosaur piece of shite

Human nature never gets old. Trust your instincts. If you can watch a woman get beat up you're completely messed up in the head. 

I totally agree. It makes me really uncomfortable watching a women get beat on. I'm not a fan at all.

Fedor (conservative christian) and Khabib (conservative muslim) both are against WMMA. 

But you atheist, godless piece of shit dogs don’t care about seeing women getting beat up. Look at yourself the mirror, bro. 

You’re not a human anymore

Agree

Then don't fucking watch the fights!.... women's MMA has come a long way and is absolutely fantastic!

PaulfromNY -

You wanna watch women get beatup? What's wrong with you? It should be illegal. Every man has a different response to seeing a woman getting beat up than a man. Its a disgust factor. Its a deep part of our brain. We don't want like to see it

because Dana and the capitalist machine is trying to convince you "its a sport" means you are just being worked like a mark. 

Ouch someone's feeling confused, threatened... Inadequate?

Get used to it brother...

Biological males can compete against females, incest is on it’s way of being normalized and zoophilia is the next frontier.

The world is going crazeh.

Women have been getting beat up by men since time began.  At least let them have an even playing field and fight each other...and win a little extra side cash.