You're the new ruler of America

What do you do? This isn't intended to be a hate or race thread so I'll lead with that. Just looking to see how you would rule The United States

1 legalize weed. I would then have the government open several thousand stores across the US to help pay off the debt. After the debt is paid off I would sell the stores to private citizens since having the government in privatized business isn't ideal.

2. Make antibiotics legal. Nobody should have to spend 1500 to go to the ER just to get antibiotics for strep thought.

3. Removed congress' lifetime salary.

4. Increased immigration control. Maybe a wall.

5. Regulate government assistance. No welfare for illegals. Random drug testing for welfare recipients.

6. Cops in every school to help stop shooters only. They aren't there to care about kids smoking weed. They are there to stop active shooters or those that mean harm to the masses only.

7. Make Star Wars mandatory watching in grade school. Just cause it's awesome.

8. My word is final. No more running in circles w congress. Phone Post 3.0

1. No refugees. Not even Lauren hill. Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - 10. All American citizens must have sex with me without complaining. Phone Post 3.0
You going to ass rape men? Phone Post 3.0

Limit Congress to 8 year terms, have the voting years be off set from presidential elections

If Dem wins Pres, Repub nom has to be vice and vice/versa

1. Sure, legalize weed. 

2. Seal the border. Not "build a wall." That's real retarded sir. However I would empower ICE and create steep fines and penalties for companies that hire illegal immigrants. Basically I would work hard to enforce existing laws and they would all walk home. I would also make it easier to come here legally. 

3. Create a 12 year term limit for Congress and the Senate. The only problem I have with the idea of term limits is that you are letting go of people with a lot of experience. The reason I want them is because we ahve entrenched dinosaur politicians who should have been gone long, long ago. 

4. No cops in school but I would push to have a "sub station" in each school and mandate that each officer spend one hour a day at a sub-station. This would mean that cops would be in schools but could do mundane shit like paperwork and stuff and not take cops off the street for an event that is so incredibly rare and blown out of proportion it is ridiculous (school shootings).

5. Do everything in my power to reinforce the 2nd amendment. 

I'd also create a federal agency dedicated to looking into child support fraud. Going after deadbeat mom's who live off of welfare and won't work but are able bodied and expect the man to pay a tone of money even through they have nearly even custody. 

Yeah, I'm mad. 

Require journalists to have a degree in the field they report on.

Require on-air retractions for any information found to be false or inaccurate. Phone Post 3.0

Set up massive speakers in the city and play "Where is My Mind" by the Pixies and invite the entire populace to attend while I hit the button to blow up the credit bureaus like in Fight Club. 

LFTM - Require journalists to have a degree in the field they report on.

Require on-air retractions for any information found to be false or inaccurate. Phone Post 3.0
Are bloggers journalists or is that a loophole? Are only opinion pieces ok for the blog? Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles -

1. Sure, legalize weed. 

2. Seal the border. Not "build a wall." That's real retarded sir. However I would empower ICE and create steep fines and penalties for companies that hire illegal immigrants. Basically I would work hard to enforce existing laws and they would all walk home. I would also make it easier to come here legally. 

3. Create a 12 year term limit for Congress and the Senate. The only problem I have with the idea of term limits is that you are letting go of people with a lot of experience. The reason I want them is because we ahve entrenched dinosaur politicians who should have been gone long, long ago. 

4. No cops in school but I would push to have a "sub station" in each school and mandate that each officer spend one hour a day at a sub-station. This would mean that cops would be in schools but could do mundane shit like paperwork and stuff and not take cops off the street for an event that is so incredibly rare and blown out of proportion it is ridiculous (school shootings).

5. Do everything in my power to reinforce the 2nd amendment. 

I'm not sold on a wall for practical purposes. I think it would basically serve and a job creator and a symbol more than anything.

Cops in schools would also serve to create jobs. Prob about 100k new law enforcement would be needed. I'm not big on cops but even less big on medicated Internet virgins shooting up schools. Phone Post 3.0

meatball - 
LFTM - Require journalists to have a degree in the field they report on.

Are bloggers journalists or is that a loophole? Are only opinion pieces ok for the blog? Phone Post 3.0

He's trying to say "fuck the first amendment." 

I understand where he is going with his statement but in no way does it work. 

meatball - 8. My word is final. No more running in circles w congress. Phone Post 3.0

Does this mean you've got a "dictator in perpetuity" situation going on where you've pretty much abolished the congress in all but appearance?

Sagiv Lapkin -
meatball - 8. My word is final. No more running in circles w congress. Phone Post 3.0

Does this mean you've got a "dictator in perpetuity" situation going on where you've pretty much abolished the congress in all but appearance?

Congress has strayed from checks and balances to party separation and which corporation can buy the most elected officials.

Their role would be greatly reduced. Phone Post 3.0

I rule america? I'd hand power over to Ron and Rand Paul, and go about my business. Phone Post 3.0

Making antibiotics legal would spell disaster for humanity.

We already have a problem with them. Most antibiotics are broad sweeping killers of bacteria, good and bad, that people take far too much. This is really not good, and makes us susceptible to deadly viruses as a whole.

I almost lost my dad to c-diff a few years ago. He had just taken antibiotics for a head cold, and unluckily came into contact with the c-diff bacteria somehow at work. Shit brought him within inches of death because the bacteria in his body that would normally combat it had just been killed off by the antibiotics. It took over his entire bloodstream.

I'd orient everything around a healthy economy. And, I think a healthy economy has a strong middle class. If this means using protectionist tactics or policies, so be it.

newflowerfeeder - Making antibiotics legal would spell disaster for humanity.

We already have a problem with them. Most antibiotics are broad sweeping killers of bacteria, good and bad, that people take far too much. This is really not good, and makes us susceptible to deadly viruses as a whole.

I almost lost my dad to c-diff a few years ago. He had just taken antibiotics for a head cold, and unluckily came into contact with the c-diff bacteria somehow at work. Shit brought him within inches of death because the bacteria in his body that would normally combat it had just been killed off by the antibiotics. It took over his entire bloodstream.
If they take more than needed then they die. Worlds over populated as it is. Phone Post 3.0

It's not a matter of "more than needed." Antibiotics don't have the ability to differentiate between good and bad bacteria. It can't focus just on the sore throat causing bacteria. It kills everything it can. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with several above here are a few I didnt see

No pensions for Congress or the POTUS

TERM LIMITS

Congress/POTUS and their spouses are not able to invest or change their investments once they announce they are running for office through one full yr after leaving office

Flat Tax on citizens

Make all Congressmen/POTUS and their families go to VA Clinics and Hospitals for their healthcare. Do not allow them to go to the head of the line. Maybe then the bullshit with the VA's will get fixed

Ttt Phone Post 3.0