Youths jump donut store employees over magic word

Good times:

Damn white people making black people commit violent crime again!

FaceToFace -

Damn white people making black people commit violent crime again!

What a lovely culture. I'd push the button, twice. 

That wasn’t over a “magic word”. Those asian donut shop owners most likely didn’t say anything racist to those kids, it’s just a violent attack by a group of idiots. Throw the book at them, and don’t show any sympathy. They have to understand this isn’t acceptable behavior, even if any “magic words” were used. Highly doubtful given the parties involved. Most likely the young bitch felt entitled to a donut and wanted to short change or some shit, asian lady wasn’t having it, young bitch tried to intimidate the smaller asian lady, asian lady stood up to her, and the dumb young bitch felt entitled to put hands on the shop employee. Jail time for all these clowns that hit the employees.. 

Pile_john -

So the shop owner is complete trash also.  Non story. 

Mynewscreenname - 
Pile_john -

So the shop owner is complete trash also.  Non story. 

This.

Both sides landed punches. Nobody got stabbed or shot.

Beef is probably squashed.

Pile_john -

As expected, not racist at all. It’s a hood word, and the shop owner’s daughter fucked up by making it less professional than it should have been, but it still doesn’t justify jumping somebody. She’s obviously young and part of the new generation that grew up with everyone mingled together, and obviously she’s with the shit. She was talking hood because like she says she grew up in that environment. Ppl in the hood gotta stand up, or it becomes a bully situation. In Cali every minority uses the word as well. It can be hostile or friendly, but most of us grew up in a generation where the word doesn’t carry the meaning racist ppl tend to attach to the word. You can tell right away whether it’s being used racially by the way a person says it.. intent isn’t hard to read. She was just letting them know she ain’t no punk! Lol..  alright bitch ass nigga, now get your donut and get up outta here. 

What if she had called him a “real n-word”? That seems to be a complimentary use. Or maybe “n-word for life” like Shabba Ranks.

tourist - What if she had called him a "real nigger"? That seems to be a complimentary use. Or maybe "nigger for life" like Shabba Ranks.

You obviously don’t understand how this works, and since you don’t understand it, it’s not for you to use or try to use. It’s a hood word.. if you’re not from that element, then you shouldn’t use it at all. Foh with this shit clown.. “nigger” is never acceptable. It’s not the same word..

Nga is used in chinese all the time. I cant remember its meaning but it has nothing to do with blacks.   

Thats what my chinese friend told me, but those lil rice people can be really racist so it may not be true

tourist - What if she had called him a "real nigger"? That seems to be a complimentary use. Or maybe "nigger for life" like Shabba Ranks.

I think there’s a difference between “nigger” and “nigga” (which is what she claimed to use)

Forrest Spliffn - 

Nga is used in chinese all the time. I cant remember its meaning but it has nothing to do with blacks.   

Thats what my chinese friend told me, but those lil rice people can be really racist so it may not be true

I thought ninja’s were Japanese.

JitzInMyPants - 

I think there’s a difference between “nigger” and “nigga” (which is what she claimed to use)

Yes there is. Idiots try to distinguish between the two and everyone else thinks both iterations are stupid.

They're good boys! 

Pile_john -

This bitch is fucking retarded. So are the people who jumped the counter. This bitch clearly instigates the entire thing though.

And this is why places near highschools have policies of no more than two students at a time.

Click bait.

Fight wasn't over the "magic word." 

"She called me a nigger!"

*Proceeds to rally family members to go beat the shit out of her at work all while claiming to be victimized*

God bless the USA