Youtube bjj subscriptions.

I subscribe to a bunch of Youtube jiu jitsu related accounts. here are a few of the accounts i find to be most interesting (and they also update somewhat frequently):

-JiuJitsuMag
-bjjweekly
-GrapplersQuest
-johnmachado1
-Budovideosdotcom
-twistereddie
-jasculs
-stuartcooperfilms
-ibjjf

some of these are interview based....others technique based.....and some are documentaries. if you have not heard of stuart cooper, you are missing out.

*please add more....i need to waste more of my life watching internet videos.

Ttt thanks!!! Phone Post

FUUUUUUUCKKKK! meant for the Atama forum...please move.

in

In Phone Post

Inb4 Ohlanders move of the week. Phone Post

*Osiander Phone Post

just type rickson seminar

ralph gracie

nuff said

I post some technique vids you may like http://www.youtube.com/user/hvjj?feature=mhee

ttt

Submissions101

Metamophis or however it's spelled, that professional sub only tourney coming up. They've got countdown videos for the matches Phone Post

Hywel Teague - BJJ Hacks

Apologies it hasn't been updated properly in a while, been working hard on the Red Belts documentary.

Got two BJJ vids filmed that need to be edited asap. Looking to release them soon.

I don't know if you are interviewing legitimately self-promoted Red Belts, but my calendar is pretty clear if you want to set-up an interview.

Just putting it out there.

shen -
Hywel Teague - BJJ Hacks

Apologies it hasn't been updated properly in a while, been working hard on the Red Belts documentary.

Got two BJJ vids filmed that need to be edited asap. Looking to release them soon.

I don't know if you are interviewing legitimately self-promoted Red Belts, but my calendar is pretty clear if you want to set-up an interview.

Just putting it out there.

The only red belt that matters. Phone Post

Subbed Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Subbed. Phone Post

X combat
Osiander
Cachorro de grande (sp?)
Maxbjj Phone Post

in