You really need a DICKtionary in your mouth

toelocku - https://youtu.be/I2GB6MGiP1c

Vincent James lays out the case how commies are attacking free speech

RussFro -
toelocku - https://youtu.be/I2GB6MGiP1c

Vincent James lays out the case how commies are attacking free speech

Thx

jimmy23 -

They should use another video hosting service if they dont like YouTubes policies

But freedom of speech!! Derp!!!!!

toelocku -
pfsjkd -

You really need that dictionary. 

You really need to take the one you have out of your fat ass. 

I believe Dennis Prager of PragerU is in a lawsuit w/ YouTube over it. It's not that YouTube isn't allowed to do it, because as a private company they can. It's just that their public policy says they don't do it, but they're obviously doing it

pfsjkd -
toelocku -
pfsjkd -

You really need that dictionary. 

You really need to take the one you have out of your fat ass. 

Oohhhh ohhhhh

jimmy23 -
pfsjkd - 
jimmy23 -

They should use another video hosting service if they dont like YouTubes policies

But freedom of speech!! Derp!!!!!

Derp is absolutely correct

Ban this hate speech^

If YouTube wants to moderate content they should be responsible for the content.

What are you gonna do if they sensor out all the antisemitic videos?

It's just Google trying to not be more Evil...than Satan.

That's been their policy all along. They just left out the Satan part because it was 'understood'.

I hate people using the term “free speech” in regards to private business. Google shouldn’t have to support things they don’t believe in. Same as the baker and the gay wedding thing. Nobody should be forced to do business with someone they don’t want to. For whatever reason. 

Is it scummy of google to mess with searches and censor right wing videos on YouTube?  Yes. It’s hilariously hypocritical and a shitty thing to do. 

But it has nothing to do with “free speech”. 

Great video. Never heard of that channel but I subscribed and will listen to their alternate location if they get banned

jimmy23 -

Yeah just give up and be silent. 

blood fist -

What are you gonna do if they sensor out all the antisemitic videos?

I'm more worried about you not having anything to cry about

Mynewscreenname -

I hate people using the term “free speech” in regards to private business. Google shouldn’t have to support things they don’t believe in. Same as the baker and the gay wedding thing. Nobody should be forced to do business with someone they don’t want to. For whatever reason. 

Is it scummy of google to mess with searches and censor right wing videos on YouTube?  Yes. It’s hilariously hypocritical and a shitty thing to do. 

But it has nothing to do with “free speech”. 

Google is a public utility and should be regulated accordingly

Sogsteel -

Great video. Never heard of that channel but I subscribed and will listen to their alternate location if they get banned

Vincent is good people