Youtube Movie

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

JewTube

Edit

This is the remake. I didn’t care for either movie but people talk about them like they was some life changing movies or some shit. It’s just a torture movie with a twist ending.

1.5 stars for both

1 Like

This guy removes stones and absesses from cow’s feet

1 Like

How do cows deal with these foot problems in the wild before humans captured them?

One of the cows couldn’t walk until he drained the pus out. Seems like that cow would die if it was in the wild.

1 Like

lol. Someone made a half hour video recently on how badly it sucks. Watched a bit, the guy putting time and effort into shitting on it is funnier than the movie. Why? After all this time, just leave it dead. There does seem to be a few scenes that are so fucking stupid they’re funny. Chris Pratt gets hit by a car in his underwear and explosively shits all over the place. A lot of dick sucking jokes. Some racial stuff. Junior High me would have loved it.

Kristen Bell is in it. Dax Shepard can hold that over her head for life “Yeah, your career is way better than mine but at least I wasn’t in Movie 43.”

I like Movie 43!

1 Like

I started watching some of those videos on another guy’s Channel during lockdown. Some were pretty good.

And I think you answered your own question. Nature would take its course. And they would unfortunately die

2 Likes
2 Likes

I think the lady in this movie is the most underrated famous woman. Top 3 hottest of all times

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like