You've Been Served!!!!!

Like mark said, I didn't slang or accused you or rylan of being bad people, please ask anyone else if I said anything bad about rylan. I told the only 4 people that i felt like iw as being mistreated and thought i got shafted. And didn't know how to go up to you guys and talk about it. So in this way. I did not bad mouth you at all unless the words got twisted from the second party. So if I am wrong about this please someone put me in check.

And fishscale did i try to shaft you 50 dollars? please tell me..  You told me the price and i paid for the room. And no I did not use his soap now this is just outrageously retarded.

as for me trying to shaft someone for money that's also ridiculous, Ask rylan how many gis he got from me as a gift???? Not including some gym mat cleaners???

And yes. I didn't have a place for the trip til later.... I told rylan and matt in advance that i would join and if you guys could squeeze me in. You gave the surprise look, 2 days before the trip, and was "WTF? you are coming?"

And for the cost of everything else. Please keep the $135 that rylan owed me for the a3 navy blue keiko money that should be enough to cover everything else. if its not enough I'll give extra cash to meatrokket to take care of the situation.

At the end of this. Please ask mr fctv if i slang any of you. It was just a simple mistake of, How i felt like i was being mistreated  and felt like i was being jipped and didn't know how to go up to you or rylan to talk about it.

mistreated....

funny you cant even keep up with yourself

lets add that i think i noticed everything from way back when you told the mr that your soooo cool that you wanted to sponser him from koral ... if he wins a koral tournament then he would get a sponership... wow great deal huh

or he mr got u a special custom gi made for u from gi company...mr's response hey this is no custom gi i saw this gi last year its a seasonal one....you ...(silence)

how about how before i left for OR i asked you to update your CC info for your dues... even though you fake train and dont really come, by the time i got home 7 months later i personally think you were taking advantage of the mr's kindness again

also maybe you should check yourself because a week at most before for the trip you mentioned something to them which was super vague and and they reffered you to me. in which you only had that converersation listed above i believe on a thurs before the tues or wed we left.

either way we are definatly not going on any trips together in the future.

just because fctv is the only refrence you have here, you refer to him. my little friend there are so many other people you have spoke to who just dont want to be mentioned.

as for fs its not his fault, he just a refrence and sorry fs i didnt mean to get you in trouble

any how.....i almost forgot about the gi's

thats another thing.... yes you gave rylan gis and said youd sponser him which i at the time didnt hear any complaint from either party WOW now it seems to add to your story

and anywho- you just friggin told people how you just this weekend said again that we ripped you off for the hotel room,
if not talking sh*t by saying people ripped you off then what is?

Funny how you bring up mat cleaners and gis now as GIFTS, i hear another story of how you told people that rylan ordered gis and didnt pay you. you telll me if that were true what idiot wouold keep taking orders from a guy who didnt pay him?

you always try to make fiction look like fact but you are the ridiculose one sir!

ps to the answer to your text to my husband...

NO YOU ARE NOT WELCOME AT OUR GYM AFTER TALKING SHIT FOR 4 MONTHS, MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO HIM FIRST SO HE DIDNT HAVE TO HEAR IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN FROM OTHER PEOPLE

so either its a huge conspiracy that involves people from all over or your BS-ing to save face again. You tell me which one it is?

This is why I train no-gi (haha)

Mrs. bjjtek,

Your husband is idolized in hawaii jiu jitsu and in my personal opinion, one of the best grapplers in hawaii. That goes without saying. And you've been there supporting him for a long time. Very admirable. I have nothing against either one of you.

However, i'm shocked with the lack of tact regarding this disagreement. It seems you're trying to undermine Ronalds reputation with the whole jiu jitsu community. Very unprofessional. And putting this on the internet is, well, uncalled for.
Ronald is my close friend, and in the time i've known him, he's never bad-mouthed Rylan. Quite the opposite. This is an unfortunate accusation as he always told me how much he admired Rylan as he was his first instructor. I've spoken to Ronald about this subject and he regrets the fact that he is no longer welcome @ bjjtech.
I understand he is a little much at sometimes, but he would never intentionally screw one of his friends.

I will not include my name for fear of being black balled, but suffice it to say i've been around for quite awhile. Some on here might know who i am.

Sincerely,
YKMA

runs to get another beer and refill popcorn

Woah. Drama for your mama.

You know me as - Mrs. bjjtek,

Your husband is idolized in hawaii jiu jitsu and in my personal opinion, one of the best grapplers in hawaii. That goes without saying. And you've been there supporting him for a long time. Very admirable. I have nothing against either one of you.

However, i'm shocked with the lack of tact regarding this disagreement. It seems you're trying to undermine Ronalds reputation with the whole jiu jitsu community. Very unprofessional. And putting this on the internet is, well, uncalled for.
Ronald is my close friend, and in the time i've known him, he's never bad-mouthed Rylan. Quite the opposite. This is an unfortunate accusation as he always told me how much he admired Rylan as he was his first instructor. I've spoken to Ronald about this subject and he regrets the fact that he is no longer welcome @ bjjtech.
I understand he is a little much at sometimes, but he would never intentionally screw one of his friends.

I will not include my name for fear of being black balled, but suffice it to say i've been around for quite awhile. Some on here might know who i am.

Sincerely,
YKMA

Although I appreciate you polite response,

You say that you are rons friend, I know for a fact that you must be a recent one within the last year or two at most.

It nice for you to side for your friend but at the same time you only know his side of the story, we do have mutual friends and i have heard many different things from them. I dont know you and you dont know me, but it is here and here to stay.

With things here he cant say one thing to one person and another thing to others.

For example when I first heard of him telling people that we ripped him off and he ws soooo hurt I was in Oregon. As soon as I got back many unnamed sources told us different things that he was telling people.

Against my husbands advice I texted him telling him if he had an y promlem with his prices he could call me and i could send a copy of the bills.

Of course NO RESPONSE FROM HIM. I thought he'd shut up.

His whining to everyone continuted, and this whis past weekend he went and told someone else about the text and tried to make me sound like a friggin lier and said he called me on it and I didnt respond, implying that I was dishonest.

So I could go on and on about more and more examples. But it is very time consuming.

Thats why in the first post it says "those who know, know."

This POST WAS FOR -no disrespect to you- the mutual friends and the people who were there through it all and were there to actually witness these events.

So while you are sitting there thinking i'm a b*tch, some people are sitting behind the comp giggling.

he obviously told u, fctv, and i personally know of 2 more handfulls of people who i know is reading this. So you tell me as an educated person... do you really think he ONLY gripped to 4 people about this?

In addition is it really that big of a difference that I openly call him out here when you know he's telling lots of people everywhere else, its actually saving my time.

makes note: never, never, NEVER piss off MRSbjjtek.
runs and starts fire for Lechon Piggy!

Lets hope you guys can resolve this. I'll be on the side helping Honolii start the kiawe.

tiff didn't do anything wrong. she just came on here to prove me wrong that's all. Which i am wrong and did say sorry. it was my fault for not going up to them earlier.

Ron, you should have done that in the first place dude. Now go make ammends. This kind of petty shit is not worth losing your friends over.

*Hides from the Mrs.

MRSbjjtek scares me a little :)

Mrs. bjjtek,

I can see your frustration at this situation. But it just does not seem in good taste to do this kind of thing. I realize you've gone to far to back down, and it's obvious you don't care what people outside of your circle think of you, but may i remind you that you do represent Bjjtech, albeit indirectly. For the average lurker, it may seem like you are being the petty one. I wish you and Mr. Bjjtech the best.

Regards,
YKMA

Altough you have the right to your opinion.

I'm sorry but honestly don't care. The Mr is him and i'm me.
Like I said before and for those who do know me I could care less about what you strangers think of me.
Thats why i dont hide behind a screen name like some people.
Sorry if your out of the circle.
Good night.

backs away slowly and quietly from computer...

Hows the Lechon?

i can't believe i'm up already reading this again. :(

Lechon Piggy is good! Come over, we save the crunchy ear for you! Just wish DC and Whitey made the Lechon Doggy to add to the grinds.