You've Just Crossed Over To The "Democrat Zone"!

Perfect!

2 Likes

Yo.....

What the fuck with nana Nancy's eye....?!????

1 Like

ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

Yo.....

1 Like

Soup and Beer -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

Yo.....

This

1 Like

MarcusAurelioFan -

Innocent until proven guilty. That’s the American justice system. Wishing a currently innocent person well is not some great evil. You’re a moron.

2 Likes

Lol

Man Who let pelosi walk out like that? 

Lol. Shapeshifter 

1 Like

My favorite part is that Dems and Reps are exactly alike, but they hate each other so much. It cracks me up watching all these fools run around like chickens with their heads cut off fighting over which group of crooks they choose to blindly follow. 

1 Like

Hilldo -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Innocent until proven guilty. That’s the American justice system. Wishing a currently innocent person well is not some great evil. You’re a moron.

It's TDS. He's probably pretty normal except for this.

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

Yo.....

Reptilian 

1 Like

Hilldo -
MarcusAurelioFan -

LOL.

Keep moving the goalposts. You're the one looking stupid.

1 Like

jpm995 -
Hilldo -
MarcusAurelioFan -

It's TDS. He's probably pretty normal except for this.

So you are not convinced Maxwell did anything? Of course you'll probably reply with something like, "I never said that!!" But you both basically are not convinced in spite of the testimonies and it's all because of your love for Trump. 

The OG.. where wishing a pedo well is okay because Trump did it.

camicom - 

Perfect!

This nails it, and unfortunately the republican party has gone full retard too because of Trump, so hopefully they learn their lesson and get back to being actual conservatives.  If any of the other very qualified candidates from the republican party primaries of 2016 (several who were governors and EXTREMELY qualified) were POTUS right now, the world would be a better place. Alas, get ready for multiple decades of democrats doing their nanny-state crazy because we sold our souls in 2016.  I called it back then:  Trump would get impeached and destroy the republican party - that's exactly what is happening.   :(

Hilldo -
MarcusAurelioFan -

This is just retarded. I'm not even going to comment on Trump's actual faux pas, but your comment is fucking retarded as an absolute. So according to you, it would've been totally kosher if Obama wished Osama Bin Laden well before assasinating him because he hadn't been convicted yet? Innocent until proven guilty?

Or maybe let's take a less extreme example and one that is a US citizen, you'd have been totally cool with Obama openly expressing well-wishes for Christopher Dorner while police officers were moving in to arrest him since that fucker hadn't been tried in court yet for blowing the heads off a number of LEOs and their innocent family members?

Sometimes it's obvious when a piece of shit has commited an atrocious crime that is an affront to mankind, and in those cases, it's idiotic to parrot out, "innocent until proven guilty." It might be true LEGALLY, but obviously anyone with a shred of morals and knowledge would never do so. Hell, OJ WAS proven innocent, and I'd still say someone is a piece of shit if they wish him well or unironically compliment the murderer. RKelly got off for raping a little girl, so despite there being an actual video of him pissing on and raping a young girl, it's all cool because he was never proven guilty in a court of law, right?

Kirik Jr -

My favorite part is that Dems and Reps are exactly alike, but they hate each other so much. It cracks me up watching all these fools run around like chickens with their heads cut off fighting over which group of crooks they choose to blindly follow. 

We literally have two rapists running for office and each are demonstrating clear signs of cognitive decline. Trump die-hards aside, most republicans and liberals I know are just voting for party lines and platforms since the actual candidates are beyond fucked.

Cami...

Can I get a number here? Like, in your estimation how many people is this going to infect versus kill?

*giggles*