yup... FUTA1

i told you FUTA1 would win. and damn, even with a jacked knee he pulled it ooff. it's lie i thought, forrest is still a fight or two away from the likes of tito, chuck, vitor. a few more fight sand he'll be ready to step up.

tomato can: admit it brah, you wee wrong!

"forrest is still a fight or two away from the likes of tito, chuck, vitor."
even if you think tito won, it was by a very small margin. Forrest is up there with Tito.

Keep in mind how much more active Forrest has been then Tito. How much ring rust did Tito have to shake off in the fight?

popa419 is correct. titoa hasn't fought in a while and also fought through injury. i'm not trolling on forrest i mean i likek the guy and i like watching him fight. it's just my belief that the TUF guys are still not quite at the level of the PPV elite guys.

forrest was marketed and brought about through a reality show. he definitely paid his dues by winning the event and doign very well in his PPV and other fights. but to include him in that elite level of fighters? dana threw him in too soon, i think. he needed an extra fight or two before someone like tito. i think a fight with someone like vernon white or soemoen of his caliber would have benefitted forrest more.

What I will say is, Forrest gained a lot more respect from that fight than Tito did. He was the biggest dog on the card and he didn't get run through like all the Titomaniacs were saying he would.

I was not very confident in a Forrest victory but I said it would be a lot closer than people thought, and it was. Tito won but based on that performance, another fight with Chuck will look exactly the same as the first.

The only guy off the show who could be considered one of the elite is Diego and he would get beat by any of the top 3 in that class.

i never said tito would get run over. i always said it'd be a close fight but imagine what tito could have done with a good knee. GnP, buddy.

also, the fans booing him was disgusting. no figher should be booed. i always hated ken shamrock but i wouldn't boo him if he fought, win or lose. maybe i'd boo someone if they clearly disregarded the rules or something and tried to maim their opponent by heel hooking them into submission. bastards like that need to die.

" i never said tito would get run over."

No, but a lot of people did.

"maybe i'd boo someone if they clearly disregarded the rules or something and tried to maim their opponent by heel hooking them into submission. bastards like that need to die."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heel hooks were allowed, dammit!!

"and damn, even with a jacked knee he pulled it ooff"

forrest adjusted his game by not attacking the knee. no leg kicks makes the stand up game boxing only. titos got heart for going out there with abusted knee, but forrest let up to which evened the odds a little

"Forrest was greased up and Tito blew out his knee in the first round. Give it a rest. If Tito had been healthy, the whole fight would have been like round 1."

Apparently we are living in bizzaro world, where the winner and his fans make more excuses than the loser and his fans.

i think that's a valid point. why don't you try rollign ro fighting with a jacekd up knee and see if you can do well against a world-class fighter. i'm not saying forrest is elite level (on the level as randy, chuck, tito, vitor) yet but he is definitely at the wrold -class fighter level. tomato can, why do you hate tito so much? you probably like ken shamrock too, don't you.

I dislike Tito and Ken. They're both loudmouths who can't back their shit up. Ken just straight up sucks now, and Tito talks like he's the most devastating fighter in the game when Chuck and Randy clowned him badly. Now he's trying to con everyone into thinking he's a title threat again. Please. He'll beat Ken again easily in a completely pointless rematch and then get crushed by whoever's the champ. I'm not sure who's excited over this.

His GNP is good but getting a bit overrated. He never had Cote or Vitor in trouble, and he completely burned himself out in the 1st trying to get a stoppage on Forrest. He's amazingly one-dimensional and unlike many other fighters over the last few years, he never expanded his game to make himself more dangerous.

one-dinemsional? wtf are you talking about? are you suggesting he start subbing people? that's not his game. he tried trading with chuck, he tried wrestlign with randy... look what happened. when he sticks to what he does best (mauling people in GnP) then good things happen. would you ask royce to start knocking people out? just because he does GnP and can do it to the best fighters on the planet doesn't mean he's one-dimensional. i thin he has the other things ion his repertoire, but why go to it when it's not necessary?

"he tried trading with chuck, he tried wrestlign with randy... look what happened."

He tried trading with Chuck because Chuck made his takedown attempts look stupid. Also, as far as I can recall, wrestling your opponent to the GROUND is 50% of GROUND and pound.

"just because he does GnP and can do it to the best fighters on the planet doesn't mean he's one-dimensional."

He clearly cannot do it to the best fighters on the planet, as Randy and Chuck showed. To be an elite fighter, you can't be that predictable, you need a more varied skillset. Hughes learned subs, Gomi learned to box, CroCop learned to wrestle and have a decent guard. Tito needs a plan B if he ever hopes to be an elite fighter again.

Just goes to prove that a one dimensional stand up fighter will eventually get exposed and won't amount to much but a one dimensional ground fighter can have a long and succesful career.

forrest griffin is anything but one dimensional