Yvel/Dos Santos compared to Infamous Double KO

I know you have seen it on the internet or tv somehwere, but the way Gilbert and Junior stood and swung at each other, it was a split second from being the UFC's first Real Double Knockout.

Someone please make a GIF of Both... and watch. All four swung with hands down, and bad intentions.

Hazelett/Daley was even closer. Dustin hit him with a really good shot just right as he got put out. He just doesn't have the power to stop a guy like Daley.

I completely agree.

NOT

LOL Aren't all fights like that? 2 guys swinging and hoping they knock the other out?

I believe Maynard and Emerson have that dubious award already.

Well obviously you there is a huge difference in talent and skill, but when I watched the fight, and saw that happen live, it looked like it was going to happen.  Both guys have the power to do it, and as far as the Real Double KO, well it is obvious both can at least punch hard.

So much for making conversation by the third post DICK.

***** I wasnt comparing two guys trying to knock each other out, I was comparing the way they just dropped their hands and swung. We all know the rule...   KEEP YOUR HANDS UP.

And like I said, it is just a random thought that went through my head during the fight, and I am bored, so I thought I would share.

So instead of insulting me, state your opinion. I dont care if you disagree with me, like assholes and snowflakes, everyone is different.

wish Yvel would go back to Vos gym and not train with John Lewis

NoPlacebo - Hazelett/Daley was even closer. Dustin hit him with a really good shot just right as he got put out. He just doesn't have the power to stop a guy like Daley.

Yeah I think the announcing team missed this, but Daley got caught right on the chin as he KO'd Hazelett.

Dustin and Daley both threw straight right, left hook combos. Both slipped the right hands, both landed the left hooks.

As close as they were, Hazelett couldn't generate the power at close range that Daley does (and did)....but he landed his hook first.

Good KO