Yves Edwards fights tonight...

...one of the few fighters who hasn't been run off this site.

GO YVES!!! Phone Post 3.0

One of my favorites.

TONIGHT?  You mean tomorrow, right?

No wonder Yves has so many fights, he is fighting in back to back nights! What a warrior! Phone Post 3.0

TTTeh for Yves!

46and2degrees - No wonder Yves has so many fights, he is fighting in back to back nights! What a warrior! Phone Post 3.0
Yup, and with a cheeseburger at each weigh-in too. Phone Post 3.0

Yves is fighting tonight? Dana is going to be pissed!

I'm posting from Rwanda...he won by TKO. Phone Post 3.0

Always rooting for him, I jumped so far up in the air when he knocked out Jeremy Stephens that I almost banged my head on the roof

Great fighter, very exciting and skillful. Love to watch his fights. Hard to think that he is already 38! Hasn't really slowed down that much!

TTT for Yves the fricken man Edwards!

War Thugjitsu Master!

old school, can't wait

always a fan!

Iskalainen - 

War Thugjitsu Master!

Somebody get this man some VU's

The Thomson KO is one of the best ever Phone Post 3.0

War yves!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - The Thomson KO is one of the best ever Phone Post 3.0

Didn't Goldie call it the best head kick KO in the history of the UFC when it landed? It's still up there.

Love me some Yves Edwards. Always fun to watch. Phone Post 3.0

I interviewed Yves after his fight with Hermes Franca at UFC 47 and when I asked him if there was anything besides Franca's really strong takedowns that surprised him he thought for a second and then said "Yeah, he kicks longer than his legs are!  He kicked me from way further away than he should have been able to; it was like he had magic or something"

Props to Yves for a great career.............and still going.

Btw; what a card that UFC 47 was.  Liddell v Ortiz, Lawler v Diaz, Yves v Franca, Arlovski v Cabbage, Lytle v Tiki, Genki Sudo v Mike Brown, Mke Kyle v Wes Sims.....................

..............and only one fight made it out of the 2nd round.  All of the rest were KO/TKO/Subs.