"Z Nation" has jumped the shark

Regardless of the "Walking Dead" and "Fear the Walking Dead" hate, I still like those shows.

I also like(d) "Z Nation". I watched it with low expectations, and even came to enjoy it's somewhat campy approach to the genre. However, this latest season (3) has been almost unwatchable.

**** (possible) SPOILER ALERT ****

This is through season 3

I hate the addition of CZ's girlfriend, Kaya ("Kaya in the Skyya" - ugh!).

The show takes technology too far and gives CZ too many abilities. Now, he can talk through fast food drive through speakers and watch their video. He can find the one phone in Murphy's building that's still working and call him on it. Kaya can watch satellite footage of Zs killing people... at an isometric angle (not top down)... with SOUND!

Addie is now a bad ass who can hold her own with a tough male mercenary.

When she fought baldie in the last episode (or next to the last), he had her on the ground and almost unconscious. What did he do? He dragged her to the river and tried to drown her. Surprise! He failed! He didn't even check to make sure he was dead. What he should have done was taken one of the MANY large rocks that were lying around and bashed her fucking skull in.

Then, Baldie got hit with the SUV, Lucie drove it for at least a mile, and Baldie crawled out from under the SUV to attack Addie when Lucy stopped to pick her up. What... the... fuck...?

I think the worst, though, are the severed limbs that can now move on their own. We've seen crawling severed hands, like from "The Adams Family". That was bad enough. Now, it seems like Murphy's daughter, Lucy, can control the hands from a great distance. The hands/arms can crawl, point, and hear (they knew to make an "L" when Doc asked it a question). This is just too much.

This show has gone from fun to just horrible.

I'm very disappointed.

I still find it entertaining it's a little cookier than I would like but eh I'll keep watching when Netflix posts episodes/

Really enjoyed season 1, season 2 was so so...tried to watch season 3 and couldn't make it through the first episode

Image result for zombie shark

Kya in the skya rapping asians ftw 

jman - Really enjoyed season 1, season 2 was so so...tried to watch season 3 and couldn't make it through the first episode
I liked season one, bailed on season 2, but jumped back on board for 3.

The zombie stampede did it for me in season 1 

I liked season 3. I'd still eat Warrens pussy after she ran around the woods for 2 weeks.

I still find it entertaining. It is strange as shit though. 

Man, I'm trying to hang in there. I can get past the weirdness... The "Adams Family" crawling and "intelligent" severed limbs, though, are just too much for me.

I will continue to watch, though.

I just started season 3 on Netflix. WTF is with the first episode?

I'm 2 episodes in and am bored with it. 

PatK -

I just started season 3 on Netflix. WTF is with the first episode?

Ha me too. It's some kind of throwback movie. Brang back characters and has nothing to do with the normal story. Battlestar Galactica did something similar except it had everything to do with the story 

I grind levels on Korean mmos while watching

I thought it started on the other side of the shark.

You're seriously upset that a show about Zombies is unrealistic?

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty -

You're seriously upset that a show about Zombies is unrealistic?

No. Just logically inconsistent. 

Yeah I stopped watching. I loved that it was campy, but it seriously is just out of control. Like the writer turned it over to his 12 year old son and told him to run with it.