Zab Judah ko mayweather in sparring?

https://mobile.twitter.com/mariovegaspost?lang=en

according to this guy on twitter it happened. Can someone post direct links or pics I am at work on mobile app

I keep seeing it on Facebook as well, but the sources are notorious for click bait soo.

Papa_Askren - I keep seeing it on Facebook as well, but the sources are notorious for click bait soo.

Nothing too crazy on that twitter page though. Everything besides this one post seems legit 

I think Judah was the only person to drop Mayweather in a fight, although it was ruled a slip.

MMArijuana - I think Judah was the only person to drop Mayweather in a fight, although it was ruled a slip.

Well, he didn’t “drop” Mayweather. But Mayweather’s glove supposedly touched the canvas. Mayweather also used Judah as a sparring partner for Pacquiao. Not sure if Judah has gotten any better since because he’s just as old and shop worn.

IIRC Zab should've won that fight by DQ according to every rulebook known

lol this story comes around every time Floyd bring Zab into camp

Last time was in 2015

MMArijuana - I think Judah was the only person to drop Mayweather in a fight, although it was ruled a slip.
Moseley dropped him
NotTheNoobYoureLookingFor -
MMArijuana - I think Judah was the only person to drop Mayweather in a fight, although it was ruled a slip.
Moseley dropped him

Mosley wobbled him. Don't think Floyd has ever been down in a fight. Could be wrong though.

TerrySilver -
Moseley dropped him

Mosley wobbled him. Don't think Floyd has ever been down in a fight. Could be wrong though.

You are correct. Cracked twice but not dropped. Saved by holding and Kenny Bayless.

Floyd did go on to dominate after…

hankhill - Is Zab in Floyds camp for this fight? It would make sense.

Zab was brought in. Errol Spence Jr flew in last week for sparring, Gervonta Davis started the camp with him

But his main guys are Maurice Lee (7-1) Joseph Elegele (16-2) and Daquan Mays (former US national team amature prospect)

all southpaws

Yes he is, I believe Errol Spence was in for a while as well.

hankhill -
GSPsShadyHandWraps - 

Zab was brought in. Errol Spence Jr flew in last week for sparring, Gervonta Davis started the camp with him

But his main guys are Maurice Lee (7-1) Joseph Elegele (16-2) and Daquan Mays (former US national team amature prospect)

all southpaws

That’s a solid stable. Sounds like he did his homework as usual. Who is Conor sparring with? Has the Egg released that info?

Artem fuckin Lobov

hankhill -
Death Beast - 
hankhill -
GSPsShadyHandWraps - 

all southpaws

That’s a solid stable. Sounds like he did his homework as usual. Who is Conor sparring with? Has the Egg released that info?

Artem fuckin Lobov

Never heard of him. MMA fighter?

professional punching bag 

Fake, same rumors that got spread before pacquiao fight 

I want to believe

More than likely true, we'll see 

Death Beast - 
hankhill -
GSPsShadyHandWraps - 

all southpaws

Artem fuckin Lobov

Other than Malinaggi there were these guys Meet Conor McGregor’s sparring partners for Floyd Mayweather

TerrySilver -
Moseley dropped him

Hes touched a glove to the canvas which counts technically but never actually dropped.

Max Kellerman said on First Take a few days ago…

“Just watch, if you don’t know how this works, I’ll tell you. In a few days a story is going to come out that Floyd got KO’ed in sparring. They need to look Floyd look beatable to sell this fight.”