Zabit doing his best Honest Abe impression

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB_Mw-6BQbO/?utm_source=ig_embed

a gentlemanĀ 

![](upload://rT587wbG9NnoBlKlHdvxUjoeqLI.jpeg)

2 Likes
touch -

That fight scheduled?Ā 

Dugs95 -
touch -

That fight scheduled?Ā 

Yes. August 29.

1 Like

He needs the hat and then win.

1 Like
Kirik -

He needs the hat and then win.

If he comes out with the hat he will become a mega star. It will transcend the sportĀ 

2 Likes

The photo shop should have zabitĀ as Abe then pantera should look like the dude from apcolypto,Ā and yes I know heĀ is jaguar paw but jaguar, panther who gives a shit

Thats a sick suit

Trying to think of a comp for touch making a Abe Lincoln reference. Would it be like me making a Romanov reference? Was Catherine the Great one?

My4thaccount -

The photo shop should have zabitĀ as Abe then pantera should look like the dude from apcolypto,Ā and yes I know heĀ is jaguar paw but jaguar, panther who gives a shit

But Apocalypto had a jaguar and Yair is called Panther

Colby Covid19ington - Trying to think of a comp for touch making a Abe Lincoln reference. Would it be like me making a Romanov reference? Was Catherine the Great one?

Catherine the Great will do. One of my favourite rulers - strong, big woman who liked young lovers. I can get behind that.

Catherine married into the Romanov dynasty but she was actually German

![](upload://lB9xXrqhud1e9G9bPbfkuFEoKpO.png)

EKPOGI -
My4thaccount -

But Apocalypto had a jaguar and Yair is called Panther

Luckily, panthers are just black jaguars.