touch -

That fight scheduled? 

Yes. August 29.

1 Like

He needs the hat and then win.

1 Like

Kirik -

He needs the hat and then win.

If he comes out with the hat he will become a mega star. It will transcend the sport 

2 Likes

The photo shop should have zabit as Abe then pantera should look like the dude from apcolypto, and yes I know he is jaguar paw but jaguar, panther who gives a shit

Thats a sick suit

Trying to think of a comp for touch making a Abe Lincoln reference. Would it be like me making a Romanov reference? Was Catherine the Great one?

My4thaccount -

The photo shop should have zabit as Abe then pantera should look like the dude from apcolypto, and yes I know he is jaguar paw but jaguar, panther who gives a shit

But Apocalypto had a jaguar and Yair is called Panther

Colby Covid19ington - Trying to think of a comp for touch making a Abe Lincoln reference. Would it be like me making a Romanov reference? Was Catherine the Great one?

Catherine the Great will do. One of my favourite rulers - strong, big woman who liked young lovers. I can get behind that.

Catherine married into the Romanov dynasty but she was actually German

EKPOGI -
My4thaccount -

But Apocalypto had a jaguar and Yair is called Panther

Luckily, panthers are just black jaguars.