Zach Freeman being a salty little B

What the hell is wrong with this dude in the post fight press conference?

He starts out by crying that all the reporters overlooked him and only a few asked him questions or interviewed him going into the fight.

Then Chael try to build him up and give him an angle by asking if he said that all the women in Missouri know him...and he says "I'm surprised your talking to me me you've ignored me all week".

I mean what the fuck. Where is his sense of reality. Of course the hype was going to be on Pico based off his credentials and story coming in. Why the fuck would Chael know who you are before tonight? You had two fights in the mid majors in Titan and RFA and lost both of them.

He had a great opputunity to embrace the spotlight. be gracious and run with the energy the top stars were giving him but instead he turns into a bitter little school girl.

For shame

i thought he came off well and liked how he said Chael didnt speak to him when he wasnt a big name

Well he isn't wrong about not promoting him

I was at the weigh ins at msg the day before, there was no video package of him the same way Pico got. That was the first thing he said when he got the mic

I can't stand people who always think it's the other guy's responsibility to start conversations with them. They're worse than salty.

He has a right to be salty given everyone wrote him off and being positioned as jumping off point for pico. A little salt is fine especially after bellator didn't promote zach ' s teammate Matt ricehouse the last time scmma derailed the bellator hype train

He really said that to Sonnen? lmao I'm a fan now just for that. 

He comes off as a douchebag

He should be salty. Nobody gave him the time of day, they just looked and basically labeled him as Picos debut pushover opponent that will be forgotten about.

It's more giving them a taste of their own medicine. It's like nobody talking to you and then becoming famous and everyone wants to talk to you and you remembering that and ignoring them. it's deserved.

thread backfire

Hikikomori - 

thread backfire

Numerous posters have already agreed with me.

Freedman was being a little girl.

He is 33 years old, if he hasn't figured out life isn't fair by this point there is no hope for him. If he thought for a second he was owed the same press time during the lead up he is a fool. I'm sure Freedman didn't need to google Pico to find out who he was when Bellator offered him the fight.

Just the same, Micky Gall didn't expect to get the same lead in as Punk, its common sense.

But Gall didn't sit there and cry about it in every question at the post fight presser. Instead he used the platform to promote himself. He let us know why he was so good even though he fought a novice, why we should pay attention to him and exactly who he wanted to fight next.

It was cringeworthy to see a grown man whine that another man who was the headliner of the card had not talked to him much before the fight.

lol when he said that to Sonnen, Chael just ignored it and talked over him

PrettyBoy -
Hikikomori - 

thread backfire

He is 33 years old, if he hasn't figured out life isn't fair by this point there is no hope for him. If he thought for a second he was owed the same press time during the lead up he is a fool. I'm sure Freedman didn't need to google Pico to find out who he was when Bellator offered him the fight.

Just the same, Micky Gall didn't expect to get the same lead in as Punk, its common sense.

But Gall didn't sit there and cry about it in every question at the post fight presser. Instead he used the platform to promote himself. He let us know why he was so good even though he fought a novice, why we should pay attention to him and exactly who he wanted to fight next.

It was cringeworthy to see a grown man whine that another man who was the headliner of the card had not talked to him much before the fight.

only person crying and whinning and starting threads to whine is you,Calling him a little girl and spelling his name wrong is also disprespectful

Winston Wolf -
PrettyBoy -
Hikikomori - 

thread backfire

only person crying and whinning and starting threads to whine is you,Calling him a little girl and spelling his name wrong is also disprespectful

But you noticed I spelled Pico right... which is the whole point.

whole point is your disrespectful to a guy who layed it on the line

PrettyBoy -
Hikikomori - 

thread backfire

Its not girly...it takes balls to talk like that and call out reporters and promotions.

They tried to hype Pico up when not nearly as many people cared about him as they made it out. And instead of show casing his unknown opponent they made him seem like a nobody.

So now your hypetrain got derailed by someone that you made out to look like a can.

Bellator needs more known fighters. Use Pico to build his opponent and than you would have one more known fighter.

add him to the list alongside brian barbarella as awesome hype-slayers

fade2007 - 
PrettyBoy -
Hikikomori - 

thread backfire

Its not girly...it takes balls to talk like that and call out reporters and promotions.

They tried to hype Pico up when not nearly as many people cared about him as they made it out. And instead of show casing his unknown opponent they made him seem like a nobody.

So now your hypetrain got derailed by someone that you made out to look like a can.

Bellator needs more known fighters. Use Pico to build his opponent and than you would have one more known fighter.

"takes balls to ... call out"

Call Chael out for what? Why is it's Chael's job to introduce himself to everybody backstage? That's what I'm saying about these guys. It's always the other guy's fault.

Anybody that gets pissed off that someone else didn't introduce themselves to them... they're a social retard. The road's paved in both directions.

mindless optimism -

add him to the list alongside brian barbarella as awesome hype-slayers

Joey Beltran also started that way

Maybe he introduced himself earlier that week and chael blew him off.

All I heard was Pico this and Pico that. I saw the fight. Pico got fucked up in 24 seconds. Freeman is no stepping stone. He is a bad dude.