Zach Freeman being a salty little B

JSMHP - Maybe he introduced himself earlier that week and chael blew him off.

This is what I've heard is true. 

If so?

Good on Zach for calling out a two faced guy. 

It takes a moment to give a head nod or, "hey man" to someone fighting on the same card. 

I don't think Zach whined about that but rather came off like a man. 

A man who isn't going to kiss someone's ass cause they headline or ignore another because he doesn't.   More or less treat everyone with equal respect until they prove they don't deserve it. 

Pico looked past him and was tweeting how he was going to kick GALLAGHERS ass,- beforehand. Nuff said

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
JSMHP - Maybe he introduced himself earlier that week and chael blew him off.

This is what I've heard is true. 

If so?

Good on Zach for calling out a two faced guy. 

It takes a moment to give a head nod or, "hey man" to someone fighting on the same card. 

I don't think Zach whined about that but rather came off like a man. 

A man who isn't going to kiss someone's ass cause they headline or ignore another because he doesn't.   More or less treat everyone with equal respect until they prove they don't deserve it. 

That's very in line zach's personality. Always polite and very appreciative of opportunities. He wouldn't have seemed mildly annoyed without reason.

I think it's pretty obvious he was put in that fight intentionally to be the first win for Pico and he had a major upset.

I can understand him being upset, he sure as hell didn't feel like he was going to be a stepping stone, and I'm sure by the time that happened he was fed up.

But the fact remains he needs to just ride the win and not complain. it's not going to win him fans, or favor with the ORG

he seemed kind of like a dick but when your employer sponsors your opponent i think you have the right to be a little salty, theyre basically investing in your potential loss. The NFL doesnt pay someone for years while theyre in college in hopes theyll bring money into the league...if anything specific teams would be the one dealing with that. If Bellator wants to give him a contract, and ATT wants to let him train for free, and people want to sponsor him thats one thing, but for bellator themselves to pay him regularly for any length of time when he isnt fighting should absolutely irk Freeman.

As much as i like the idea of these prospect contracts I dont think they will end up working for this reason.

Dude was brought in to lose and instead wins on the biggest stage of his career. Damn right he went apeshit

Made a fan with the fight and the interview.

inf0 - Made a fan with the fight and the interview.

me 2

It'd be nice if someone cue'd the Vince McMahon "Life's not fair" vid for this little bitch

MacLifeHEEL -

It'd be nice if someone cue'd the Vince McMahon "Life's not fair" vid for this little bitch

You don't get it. Zach took the opportunity made something of it and if he chooses to comment on the situation he has every right especially since he over came it. He isn't running around demanding bellator pay for his training he just commented on what actually happened. Calling him a little bitch is uncalled for especially since you probably don't talk to people face to face like that....it's unnecessary

PrettyBoy -
Hikikomori - 

thread backfire

Numerous posters have already agreed with me.

Freedman was being a little girl.

He is 33 years old, if he hasn't figured out life isn't fair by this point there is no hope for him. If he thought for a second he was owed the same press time during the lead up he is a fool. I'm sure Freedman didn't need to google Pico to find out who he was when Bellator offered him the fight.

Just the same, Micky Gall didn't expect to get the same lead in as Punk, its common sense.

But Gall didn't sit there and cry about it in every question at the post fight presser. Instead he used the platform to promote himself. He let us know why he was so good even though he fought a novice, why we should pay attention to him and exactly who he wanted to fight next.

It was cringeworthy to see a grown man whine that another man who was the headliner of the card had not talked to him much before the fight.

Fuckin This.

You're mad you weren't on the posters and werent treated like a star? Dude, you're Zack Freeman. Snap back to reality.

JSMHP -
MacLifeHEEL -

You don't get it. Zach took the opportunity made something of it and if he chooses to comment on the situation he has every right especially since he over came it. He isn't running around demanding bellator pay for his training he just commented on what actually happened. Calling him a little bitch is uncalled for especially since you probably don't talk to people face to face like that....it's unnecessary

I can say his comments were bitchy and made him appear to be a whiny, little bitch. Now him looking like a little queer bait is a whole different story. 

StankieEdgar -
mindless optimism -

add him to the list alongside brian barbarella as awesome hype-slayers

Joey Beltran also started that way

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Beltran

AnotherDecision -

he seemed kind of like a dick but when your employer sponsors your opponent i think you have the right to be a little salty, theyre basically investing in your potential loss. The NFL doesnt pay someone for years while theyre in college in hopes theyll bring money into the league...if anything specific teams would be the one dealing with that. If Bellator wants to give him a contract, and ATT wants to let him train for free, and people want to sponsor him thats one thing, but for bellator themselves to pay him regularly for any length of time when he isnt fighting should absolutely irk Freeman.

As much as i like the idea of these prospect contracts I dont think they will end up working for this reason.

Bellator paying Pico to train is completely irrelevant to Freeman. Every dollar that Bellator spent marketing Pico ended up benefiting Freeman. Bellator is a business, they are not Pico's dad. They aren't paying him because they love him. They expect a return and the min they don't think it will manifest they will drop him.

Remember Freeman has never been signed to a major org and Bellator not only gave him the fight, they put him on the main card, on PPV, in the biggest event in Bellator history. And... they paid him ...what else could possibly owe him? To not aknowledge he wasn't owed any of the above is crazy.

Reporters also are not there for charity, they are there to get content that drives traffic. They have limited time, again Freeman believing they owed him equal time and attention as Pico is delusional. 

The guy guy came off bad. There is no way around it.

Freeman vs Gallagher in Ireland would be cool, Ariel mentioned it to Coker and he liked the idea

who?

Pretty boy it's not the press specifically it's about treating him like a body that's just there to get beat on instead of a fighter. He proved them wrong and is completely justified in being salty. He knew they didn't want him that's not the issue.

Mix6APlix - who?

:)