Zack Snyder’s Justice Leauge

Ben Shaprio reviews Justice League

2 Likes

It was definitely better, but I still didn't find it great. They could have shaved 10 minutes ot so if they relaxed with all the slow motion. Wonder woman's music got old quick too. 

2 Likes

Heh, her music

1 Like

ZSJL: Justice is Gray is now streaming on HBO max.

Doesn’t sound like there are any extra scenes, only difference being the black & white palette.

daglord -

Doesn’t sound like there are any extra scenes, only difference being the black & white palette.

I loved what George Miller did with his Fury Road - ‘Black and Chrome’ version.

I can’t see Justice League being worthwhile in B&W though.

FingerorMoon -
daglord -

It’s weird.

Highlights the good CGI, highlights the really bad CGI.

Some of Amazons in the Steppenwolf attack scene...yeah.

daglord -

Hell yeah and thank the good lord they didn't bother putting fishsticks on this. That bitch sucks. She was stinking up that epilogue.

Shot in 3/4 kinda pissed me off. Your going to spend all that money to rehash a movie and only have it in 3/4? Waste. No one is seeing this in an imax

FingerorMoon - 
daglord -

threw it on in the background yesterday. it was different, nothing I would sit through 4 hours for.

rumor was there was supposed to be additional scenes, I didn't see any.

b.d. -
daglord -
b.d. - 

Presumably?!

She was on the funeral pyre with coins on her eyes.

Bitch be dead. 

cyborg's vision, sure. presumably because I'm not sure if that is 100% consistent with Bruce's knightmare.

I'd guess it is considering her shield is among the rubble of the Justice League.

Bah, you may be right. I think I remember seeing her effects amongst the detritus. I musta got confused. Good eye, man. 

Lois dead. Kent baby dead. Superman breaks to anti-life equation = WW dead. Arthur dead.
Amazons and Atlantians dont link up; Darkseid wins.

If they live, Batfleck dies and their armies unite with men under Superman to defeat Darkseid.

Pretty sure Joker has something needed to complete the cosmic treadmill Cyborg builds for Flash to time travel and warn Batfleck.

daglord -
FingerorMoon - 
daglord -

threw it on in the background yesterday. it was different, nothing I would sit through 4 hours for.

rumor was there was supposed to be additional scenes, I didn't see any.

Rumors were an additional Joker scene in a different setting. 

Snyder then said he just switched the dialogue in the Knightmare scene to include the “We live in a society” line.

Neither happened.

1 Like

“who do you think screamed the loudest? the girl or the boy?”

JUSTICE LEAGUE: REDEEMED

1 Like

Goddamn.
I like that more than the other one lol

1 Like

My ol’ lady has a crush on Momo. She said she hates Mera.

When I said you can’t get an ass like that by sitting on the couch all day, she stormed to the bathroom and locked the door before I could even mention floatation devices.

This movie was a turd for me. And Wonder Woman’s “ancient lamentation” theme music was comedic at best. That’s how closed caption labeled it, “ancient lamentation”.

It was great for a movie that is already an all time classic