Zelina Vega returning to WWE

So apparently, Zelina Vega was seen at the Performance Center yesterday and was filming content for what most are speculating is a return to WWE.
After they canned her over the whole 3rd party thing only a few months ago. And after her husband continues to not be used, and his most recent promo vignettes dropped.
lol. Just…lol.
I guess her Twitch & OnlyFans $$$ started slowing down or something? Or Vince gave her $$$ she couldn’t refuse?
Either way, if she gets the shitty booking treatment (or shitty treatment of any sort) again, I can’t feel sorry for her. You know what you’re getting into at this point.

Of course her onlyfans money started dwindling, she was only posting shit you’d expect to, and probably have seen on Instagram. AND charging people money for it. It’s a way to make a quick buck but once all those dummies catch on that she isn’t going to pose nude that money gets cut in half, each month.

1 Like

Zelina Vega returned to WWE appearing on SmackDown last night, announcing she was gonna be in the MITB match…
…only to then lose a match to Liv Morgan via roll-up in about two minutes.
lol. Legit lol.

1 Like

theyll cut her again in like 6 months

1 Like

After they way WWE canned both her AND her husband, I have ZERO sympathy for anything bad that happens to her in this run - she deserves all she gets for being dumb enough to sign with them again.
If anything, I hope this stint is a spectacular fail in every way just on pure principle.

i think she was rehired before they cut her husband but yeah i agree. her whole unionization flex and then just immediately resigning? they’re gonna bury her