Zippo Lighters - TMA/TME

Thank you.

Also...

They light stuff. They leak over time, make your smokes taste like fluid. But they last forever and look cool and you can do the little one handed light shit. Like yoyo tricks. 

3 Likes

I tossed one of those a few feet to my stoner buddy, he dropped it like a fag and it stopped working for a bit. Just like the one in that pic but an even gayer color. Anyways, he got it to light up again but it was a really light drop.

Dont get the click burners or torches.  Spin head or gfym

You guys are going to make me google this aren't you?

I can do the Constantine snap lighter trick....

Zippos are cool, but like Sennin said, they leak...

I have a couple for when I am out hunting and camping.  Lights my fires pretty good.

ABCTT_SENNIN -

They light stuff. They leak over time, make your smokes taste like fluid. But they last forever and look cool and you can do the little one handed light shit. Like yoyo tricks. 

I don't smoke but a friend just gave me his old zippo.

NiteProwleR -

Dont get the click burners or torches.  Spin head or gfym

This has a spin head.

1 Like

definitely the answer in windy weather.

you need one of these in case your lighter is overfilled and leaks.  fluid burns if it gets on your skin

This is like the one he gave me.

1 Like
Mike Litoris -

I have a couple for when I am out hunting and camping.  Lights my fires pretty good.

Ya torches are essential imo. Windpoof and reliable

vincan469 -

definitely the answer in windy weather.

you need one of these in case your lighter is overfilled and leaks.  fluid burns if it gets on your skin

I don't even smoke and now I have to get one of these?

D@mn it!

Made in PA. Reliable and easy to replace the parts so it will last forever. 

I have a Zippo pocket knife my grandfather carried forever. 

I had to do a presentation on front of my college and forgot about it and got drunk the night before. On the way to I pulled out a new zippo I had which still had the original packaging. It had a long story of how the zippo came to life, so to speak, so I memorized it and did the presentation on the Zippo lighter. I used the zippo as a prop....even handed it out for people to see/test..... Got an A.....hahaha....good times College...

1 Like

They are impossible to smoke a bowl with 

pahulkster -

Made in PA. Reliable and easy to replace the parts so it will last forever. 

I have a Zippo pocket knife my grandfather carried forever. 

Wow. 

I did not know they made them in PA.

Thebonfirexm -

I don't smoke...so no issue for me.

Thebonfirexm -

This is also true. Maybe not totally impossible, but even if you do get it lit there will be soot on the side and it tastes like lighter fluid.