Znedsparation!

Clean your joint you filthy animal

Hi PSLice!

A burger without mayo is an abomination.

I’m not a club sandwich guy.
Instead of extra bread, give me extra meat.

Yeah I’m still not on board with the extra piece of bread.
I don’t think I’ve ever had a burger and complained that I couldn’t fit more sauce on it.

And some of the best burgers are messy.

Not a big McDonald’s guy, or fast food in general.
But if I have to order a McDonald’s burger – I’m going triple cheeseburger, extra pickles, add tomato – and I’ll add the mayo myself.

Utah!
Get me 2!

1 Like

the triple cheese burger is the hidden gem of mcdonald’s menu. i like it stock, but what ever. and it has about as many calories as any other burger there, around 500. it’s what i usually order when i go there.

2 Likes

Yeah…

It is vastly superior to the double quarter pounder,. Which is kind of dry and bland compared to what the exaggerated menu pictures suggest.

Triple cheeseburger packs more flavor and juiciness into a smaller package.

They also have something called the Daily Double that isn’t on all the menus.
It’s a close second to the triple.

“”"""" i like it stock, but what ever.""""""

To each his own, it’s food lol.
But – the tomato and extra pickles really take it to another level. Adds moisture and offsets the extra beefy/salty flavor of 3 patties.

But Carl’s Jr. Kicks the crap out of McDonald’s, and mist other fast food places, when it comes to good burgers.
Assuming it’s actually a well managed Carl’s Jr – and not some ghetto shithole – their burger menu is IMO a little better than average fast food standards.
That said, I have found their patties to be a tad on the dry side – but they make up for it in other areas.

I like the spicy mcchicken but other than the dollar menu, the burgers are always dry and I hate ketchup on burgers. They already have it ready so they give you no choice.

Anyways, zned’s thread inspired me to go to Mcdonalds for a Big Mac but I said fuck that. Its guaranteed 2 dry tiny patties. My burger was outstanding.

2 Likes

The middle bun most definately kept the sauce in tact. It really is genius. Sorry to hear you hate it.

Add bacon and tomato to the spicy chicken to take it to another level.

Pro tip:
Order the burger without ketchup (or onions or whatever), and they have to make it fresh for you.
It’s not a guarantee you will get fresh meat (the patties sit in a warmer), but you will at least get a freshly assembled burger.

Also, you can order fries without salt, and they have to cook a fresh batch just for you. Then, add your own salt when you get it.

I’m not a big fry guy, but it’s a good little trick.

1 Like

like that friends episode where monica makes the turkey sandwich with a middle piece of bread soaked in gravy. she called it the moist maker.

2 Likes

I dont[quote=“NiteProwleR, post:29, topic:3701951, full:true”]
The middle bun most definately kept the sauce in tact. It really is genius. Sorry to hear you hate it.
[/quote]

I don’t hate it…just not my thing.

Again, I’ve never had a burger I thought was so lacking in condiments that I needed an extra platform to make it work.

I suppose if I was in a clean and tidy burger competition I might change my tune.
But I don’t eat spaghetti wearing a white shirt, and I don’t expect my burgers not to drip a little.

Sometimes burgers can be slippery.
When I make my smoked BBQ/bacon burgers at home – I use french fried onions to absorb more sauce and provide some friction to hold everything together.

1 Like

Woah…hang on.

That’s a completely different story!

Gravy soaked bread is one of life’s little treasures.

1 Like

McDonalds has a triple cheeseburger? I had zero idea.

1 Like

i’ve been 86ing the lettuce and tomato since the beginning of summer when i found that guga burger i mentioned above and realized it’s just a better version of the mcdonalds triple. they seem to make the sandwich harder keep in tact, don’t add that much more texture than the onions and pickles, and the umami you get from the tomato just isn’t necessary with half a pound of beef. pickles, onions, ketchup and mustard.

but as you said, to each his own.

2 Likes

yeah, they’ve run specials on it before and that’s when i discovered it. it’s the same as their double except, obviously, an extra patty. it’s not on the menu and i’m not sure why, it’s not that big of a burger. it only has 520 calories, the same as their other full size burgers.

1 Like

I had no clue that had a secret menu. According to google

The Best Secret Menu Options at McDonald’s

• McBrunch Burger.
  • Orange Creamsicle.
  • Surf & Turf Burger.
  • Land, Sea, & Air Burger.
  • Big McChicken.
  • Ice Cream Sandwich.
  • Hashbrown McMuffin.
  • Apple Pie McFlurry.

Who fooking knew???!??

1 Like

potbelly has one too. so does wendy’s.

2 Likes

I hope its ok to derail the bunversation with taco meat! Pork, chicken and beef!

1 Like

You just got me and @ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff’s attention! List por favor!

2 Likes