ZST play by play?

I'm getting results, not watching it.

It's at intermission now.

imanari and kotani both lost? Damn, they were favorites.

I can't believe Kotani lost. Sounds like Clementi showed crisp striking and also slammed Kotani a few times, and won the decision based on that. Big time upset.

Taisho just nailed Tokoro with rights and lefts as soon as the fight began. Tokoro was left unconscious dangling on the ropes. 53 second fight.

Yano had a triangle and swung for an armbar. Morkevicius picked him up and power bombed him. KO by slam 4:36 R1.

Imanari vs. Aurelio was incredibly close. Can't say ZST is biased in their decisions, because it sounds like the fight could've gone either way. Haven't seen it, of course, but it sounded very, very close, with Imanari more aggressive with submissions and Aurelio with better positioning.

Tsuboi nailed Maxwell with a punch or two and rocked him. Maxwell got a slam and was regaining his composure, but he was split above his eye. Doctor stoppage at 2:14 R1.

That's from what I could tell of the translations.

Shooto, Pancrase, ZST are very fair in their judging. No hometown advantage. I think UFC should learn from them. (Bang/Sudo)

Morekivicius is in in incredible shape, just like all the Lithuanian fighters seem to be.

keep them coming Ryan. This is great.

ttt

Clementi has some really good standup. I have seen it first hand myself, and that was a while ago, and he has only gotten better since then. Great win for Rich over a really tough fighter.

WTF!

Clementi def. Taisho by decision!

The final of the Genesis Tournament is right now. Then it's Clementi vs Taisho.

Rich Clementi def. Taisho by Decision 2R

wait did Rich win? or are they fighting now?

And Yujiro Kushida def. Takahiro Uchiyama by decision to win the Genesis tournament.

he won.

god damn. Clementi wasn't impressive when I saw him against Yves. good job.

Marcus Aurelio def. Remigijus Morkevicius by triangle R1.

Mmaweekly soundoff forum has descriptions of the fights.

Rich looked very tight in his fight with Yves. If you know Rich, you know he is a very very relaxed and comfortable fighter in the ring. HE looked very tight against Yves and, by his own admission, was a little intimidated by the whole atmosphere of the UFC.

But he is right where he needs to be right now. Taking and doing very well against tough opponents in big promotions.

Was hoping to see Morekivicius or kotani go all the way.

No way Morkevicius was getting past the winner of Imanari/Aurelio.

Kotani should've won the whole thing, though. :(