Zuckerberg to run for president

In December 2016, Zuckerberg renounced his atheism saying, “Religion is very important.” His tour around the country resembles a political campaign rife with public relations stunts to try to convey that Zuckerberg can relate to average people. President Barack Obama’s former photographer is traveling with him on the tour to take photos of him in action. He also recently hired former Hillary Clinton adviser Joel Benenson

http://mediaassets.tmj4.com/photo/2017/05/01/poster_e2f3feb735c24cfb92dad6c4842b8b66_59063655_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Myspace Tom would kick his ass in the general election. 

This would be SO interesting. I have no idea how it would play out. He's a Jew, plus all the facebook stuff, seems like a real Obama "one world government" protege, so I'd consider him very dangerous, but it's a better pick than Clinton or Sanders.

Oh good!

Guaranteed 8 years of Trump then.

Rich white dude, huh?

Thought the left was done with those?

First ever president with Aspergers?

Zuckerberg migjt be a good one. He'll quickly find out reality once he gets away from his multi million dollar homes and security and actually lives with normal people and interfaces with governments out to kill you. He might have the intelligence to recognize his bias and maybe live with reality.

Can all the haters in the Democratic party get together behind a white male who has the same level of political experience that Trump had going into it?

Of course he's going to run.

And he's going to lose, bigly.

Not to mention face fierce opposition from the far-left wing of the Democratic party. Even the more centrist faction of Dems have embraced "resistance" as a central part of their political identity. The dems as a whole will be hesitent to get behind someone who has not spent years cultivating anti-Trump capital.

He's only 5'7''. America would never elect a manlet.

lol I can see the Republicans demanding that he release his tax returns.  The Democrats would of course say he shouldn't because it's not anyone's business.

sadic1 - Can all the haters in the Democratic party get together behind a white male who has the same level of political experience that Trump had going into it?

Of course they can, they are good at saying one thing but doing the other

ZERO chance he would even sniff a nomination

Jhay -

ZERO chance he would even sniff a nomination

The ISIS party would nominate his 2A hating faggot ass

FUCK ZUC THE CUCK

I guess this dream is over, Marky Mark.

OblongBox -

He's only 5'7''. America would never elect a manlet.

To be fair, if he stands on his wallet, he's taller than Mt. Everest.

jew never gonna be pres