Zuff, make Diaz/Bisping!

Or even Diaz/Franklin!

I know Mike's tied up with Munoz, but maybe after?

God, Nick NEEDS to be in there with exciting fighters. Machida ain't exciting!

LOL, Bisping would light him up. Would be a good fight to see though.

Frobenius - LOL, Bisping would light him up. Would be a good fight to see though.

Yeah, OK.

Signed Phone Post

This would actually be good, I'd love to see Bisping destroy the "best boxer in MMA".

Pretty sure if Bisping goes past Munhoz he'll get very close to a title shot Phone Post

Leck Brosnar - This would actually be good, I'd love to see Bisping destroy the "best boxer in MMA".

And how will he do that... HOMIE?!?!?!?

TheHebrewHammer - Pretty sure if Bisping goes past Munhoz he'll get very close to a title shot Phone Post
Close being the key word of course Phone Post 3.0

Tilla - 
Leck Brosnar - This would actually be good, I'd love to see Bisping destroy the "best boxer in MMA".

Outboxing him?

Not a fan of either, but that's a damn good match-up Phone Post

Bispinga an ugly match up for someone that struggles when guys use footwork. Bisping wina a jab and jog decision with diaz beating the ahit out of the air all night. Phone Post

Devlin - 

Bispinga an ugly match up for someone that struggles when guys use footwork. Bisping wina a jab and jog decision with diaz beating the ahit out of the air all night. Phone Post

Exactly, jab n jog of course being literally outstriking his opponent while not taking much damage himself.

Imagine the pre fighr trash talk and weigh in Phone Post

Leck Brosnar - 
Tilla - 

Outboxing him?

Notoriously soft hitter against notoriously solid chin.

"OOOOOOOOOK!"

SickEyeDiaz - 
Leck Brosnar - 
Tilla - 

Outboxing him?

Notoriously soft hitter against notoriously solid chin.

"OOOOOOOOOK!"

Actually, I think Diaz has more power than it looks like.

Let's do it then. I got Diaz all day by higher output. If it goes to decision, Nick will have the points racked up. Bisping has good cardio too, so it would be a good fight. Much better than Machida.

SickEyeDiaz - 

Let's do it then. I got Diaz all day by higher output. If it goes to decision, Nick will have the points racked up. Bisping has good cardio too, so it would be a good fight. Much better than Machida.

Really? Diaz has no footwork, very overrated power and Bisping will even out-cardio Diaz. Bisping by very convincing decision. And I hate Bisping but the guys he's been dropped or KO'd: Wanderlei(huge overhand on top of his head), Vitor(would destroy Diaz in 1 minute), Hendo(would destroy Diaz in 1 minute). Reality is calling, your number is busy. ;)

Leck Brosnar - 
SickEyeDiaz - 

Really? Diaz has no footwork, very overrated power and Bisping will even out-cardio Diaz. Bisping by very convincing decision. And I hate Bisping but the guys he's been dropped or KO'd: Wanderlei(huge overhand on top of his head), Vitor(would destroy Diaz in 1 minute), Hendo(would destroy Diaz in 1 minute). Reality is calling, your number is busy. ;)

Still up for debate if he's even BEEN dropped.

Cardio is an excellent question though, does anyone know Diaz's resting heart rate?

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/wsg/image/1357/44/1357443906279.gif

No Frobenius, or is Bisping pulling guard there? ;)))

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - 

Imagine the pre fighr trash talk and weigh in Phone Post

Mike would wind Diaz up like a toy.

Nick would probably beat himself up War-machine style & get cramp in both middle fingers.