ZUFFA forcing SF fighters to stay in SF, WRONG

Heard King Mo contract was up but Zuffa wouldnt let him sign with UFC. However he signed a new Zuffa contract not a SF Contract, so that might let him go over to UFC but still wtf

Do fighters have to get cut in order to get out of SF like REEM.

Do they have to sign with a smaller show just so they can leave SF & get a shot at the UFC?

Mo signed the contract, period. I'm sure he wanted in the UFC and he was probably compensated in some way for staying in SF but HE agreed to stay.

The fact is Zuffa has a contract with Showtime, they can't fulfill their side of the bargain, in good faith, if they bleed SF dry of talent. It's shallow enough as it is, if you pull out Mo it only makes it worse, and that could potentially open Zuffa up to a law suit from Showtime by making it impossible for SF fighter on Showtime to be financially viable without SOME kind of draw.

Gotta think about these things before you start whining too much.

You should put it on Showtime. They put in their contract with Zuffa that specific fighters had to stay in Strikeforce.

Mo doesn't have the experience to contend for the UFC title yet, he's better off dominating StrikeForce till he is ready.

He's a great fighter now, but he's going to be an even better one.

like he has some right to sign with the UFC

GladiatorGannon - Mo doesn't have the experience to contend for the UFC title yet, he's better off dominating StrikeForce till he is ready.

He's a great fighter now, but he's going to be an even better one.

I can see your point but the LHW division is shallow in both SF & UFC. Jones has only 2 legit threats infront of him & he wants more fights. King Mo could very well have a fight or 2 in the UFC then get a shot. Matchup wise he can beat most guys with wrestling alone.

CAINtheBULL - You should put it on Showtime. They put in their contract with Zuffa that specific fighters had to stay in Strikeforce.

Yeah but the contracts was upwith Zuffa. King Mo or anyone could sign with another org outside of Zuffa. I understand not moving SF fighters over but when their contract is up thats not something you can control.

brockfanstar - 
CAINtheBULL - You should put it on Showtime. They put in their contract with Zuffa that specific fighters had to stay in Strikeforce.

Yeah but the contracts was upwith Zuffa. King Mo or anyone could sign with another org outside of Zuffa. I understand not moving SF fighters over but when their contract is up thats not something you can control.
ding dong, they can leave Zuffa/Showtime. They just can't leave and go to the Ufc. They could leave the org and go to Bellator but since Zuffa is paying more they won't.