Zuffa: How to get Penn back....

I think monetarily speaking, Mir sells more tickets than Penn. Think being the operative, and if I could be proved otherwise I'd be like, shit yeah because I much prefer watching talent LW/WW's than oafish HW's.

Shut up Manny you piece of shit you make me sick

Mikeblak is correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolverine did you fight in ROTR?

bwahhahahahahahaha is that an imp?

Bj is getting $150,000 just to show up per fight right? Thats a huge difference plus Hughes built up a big winning streak toi get that payday. Penn had some lackluster fights sprinkled in his UFC fights.

Forget Penn, He'll make his money in K1 and do well in it. I'd rather see more LHW fights. Or a LHW tournament.

Put Manny in the UFC....give him to Yves Edwards!!!!

he was willing to fight for what they were willing pay him, he just wanted to be able to fight abroad for bigger money also.

i bet all they have to do is appologize and give him just a bit more money to make up for that whole "banned for life" nonsense.

oo ok UFC pays Fat Abbott 150 Gs but wont pay the best pound for pounder on Earth ?

Penn sounds retarded? how about tito? dude smack talks like my 12 year ols nephew.

many vs hermes franca would be good for the UFC, a lot of karate guys would watch it